Saturday, December 30, 2006

The Evil Hoover

I was fast asleep this morning when I heard that nasty blue machine moving out of the closet where he lives. I jumped up and ran to mom's side to protect her from him. I need to protect her - I love her and she needs to be guarded from this evil vacuum! Hoover is working away and mom is telling me how sweet I am and how much she loves me and she leans down to kiss the top of my furry head. "I'll watch over you mom - you can count on me - Maggie at your service!" Hoover is still working away when all of a sudden I notice that he has my new Christmas bear in his clutches! I'll teach you to touch my things. Take this pal, grrrrrrrrrrrrr




This nasty vacuum needs to be destroyed - he needs to die! I can't take it anymore. I run a tight ship here and no one but no one touches MY toys, MY beds or MY mom! This is MY house buddy - beat it!

Guess I showed him.

A very satisfied,
Maggie

17 comments:

  1. Maggie:

    We're so glad you saved the baby from the evil "HOOVER"

    we were a fright that "HOOVER" would get the baby...

    Thank goodness you were there to save baby and Mom.....

    Happy NEW Year !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Maggie, lets hope that 2007 is a great year for all doggies and humans too :-)

    Love
    Opy

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah maggie, that's right! attack it! you know, i normally just bark from a distance, i'm such a scatty cat!

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, you are brave! I hide when I see our machine come out.

    Happy New year
    ~Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Maggie!
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY NEW YEAR MAGGIE !!!!
    How strange, here in Switzerland this evil machine is called "MIELE"....

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo! that evil dirt sucker almost ate your toy! i hate the dirt suckers too. they shud all eat dirt and die!

    tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Maggie pretty girl!
    Wishing you a wonderful 2007!

    Your pal, Mackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kill the vaccuum monster!

    Happy New Year Maggie and to your Mom and Dad too!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice Job! We hate that machine too...
    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Maggie,
    Happy New Year! I am updating my blog as I have been poorly over Christmas.

    Licks,
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kill that thing. The vacuum, I mean. They're always up to no good.

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hate this noisy thing too. My leftover crumps disappears when this thing comes out. I hate it!!!

    Oh, BTW, Happy New Year. Hope U had a fantastic time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Maggie, we have tagged you for the New Year Game. Check out our blog if you wanna play:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH Mags... sorry I didn't see this post until now,

    BUT,

    YES, that hoover must be killed!! I have been trying to kill my eureka (sp?) for the longest time, and I won't give up until it is dead. Not sure if I'm trying to protect my mum tho when I do that, since she is usually the EVIL accomplice ....

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  16. Way to go Maggie!~ You are so brave! Um, we have one of those things living in our closet too...do you think you could come over here and kill it for me?

    Tobes

    ReplyDelete