Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Own Special Clock

I was visiting Scrappy's blog yesterday and saw that he had his very own clock. I was very, very jealous and asked mom if I could please have one on my blog too. Mom is not the best with all of this fancy computer stuff, but she said she'd try her very best for me. Anyway, we signed Scrappy's blog and told him how much we loved his clock and he wrote back to mom and gave her links on how to get me one and also told mom that he would be most helpful in any way that he could be. Mom played with this clock thing for HOURS tryin'' to get it right just. We tried different photos and every one mom tried my legs and the number 3 got cut off! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
She finally gave up last night and went to bed very frustrated and terribly disappointed. She apologized to me for letting me down cause she knew how much it meant to me. This morning she was right back at it. It finally dawned on her to re-size the photo and BINGO - it worked! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Check it out on the right hand side beneath my profile. I'm so happy. Thank you so much Scrappy and thank you so much mom. See how happy I am!




Love,

Maggie

4 comments:

  1. Maggie -

    LOVELY CLOCK!!

    We used your name in our "twas the night before X-mas" Hope you don't mind!!

    Merry Christmas!! We are off to Gramma's!!

    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you Maggie your clock looks great.

    Happy tail wags
    ~Scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you do look happy!! Your clock is so cute with the pink numbers and of course you all curled up!! It's very COOOOL!

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know what Maggie, Your mom may not be an IT whiz but she did it. Your 'clock' looks great.

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete