Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Belated Valentine from Butchy

Butchy sent me a Valentine card for Valentine's day only - it never got here! Either the evil mailman gave it to his sweetie because it's just so pretty or else it got lost in the snow pile! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
In any case, Butchy's mom and my mom have been emailing back and forth wondering what happend to it! So today Butchy emailed my card to me! It's so pretty and I wanted to share it with all of you. Not only is Butchy such a stud muffin but he's an artist too!
Butchy, I'll be your Valentine girlie every day of the year, not just on February 14th!
Thank you so much. I'll treasure my card forever and ever!

















Love ya lots and lots,

Maggie

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Maggie...you are so loved:) What nice colours, it suits such a girlie girl like you!!

    Hugs from Billy Boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am TANnER I HACKED the BLOG of JOESTAINS!? WHATTTSUPP!?!?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh maggie,

    i hope the evil post uncle deliver your V card eventually albeit late.

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's soooo cool!

    Snickers was one of my Valentines, and Butchy was one of yours... I'd say we have a really great Terrier group there!

    Love,
    Bogart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Maggie, so sweet of butchy to send you the Valentine. It got lost? I bet the evil mailman got it. :(

    ~ fufu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that Butchy sure is one handsome stud. He's one lucky terrier to have you as a Valentine, Maggie! I hope Snickers doesn't get too jealous.

    cheerio!
    Dudley

    ReplyDelete
  7. sigh! You are sooooo lucky Maggie to have a valentine card.....I never got a single one!

    love and sad licks, Marvin xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card. I bet the original one will show up. Someone in our home town just got a letter delivered sent 20 years or so ago!!!

    Licks
    Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, lucky Mag. Butchy is really creative!!! And oh so handsome too.

    Kaylie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maggie!

    I made a change to the video at Boo's suggestion, so I hope it will work now.

    Hugs from Billy Boo:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didn't got one single Valentine. Not one. Can you believe it? What with me being so handsome, and all. I've got my eye on Snickers though but she doesn't know it yet! J x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh no.. we hope that you will get the 'real' card soon.

    Love
    Boy n Baby

    ReplyDelete