I got tagged by Wally the Corgador's sister Ethel and Maggie to share eight things that my fellow doggie bloggers don't know about me.
1. I'm a real *B* when it comes to meeting new dogs, especially ones in my neighborhood. I can be very agressive and nasty and it really embarrases my mom!
2. I have allergies to weeds and my eyes get gunky a lot.
3. I hate lemons! Mom and dad tease me and try to get me to eat them! I hate that - they're mean!
4. I nip at mom's ankles when she leaves me in the house to go down to get the mail. Sometimes she won't take me and I get mad!
5. I'm scared of my vet. Everything is fine till he enters the room and then I try and hide under my mom's legs!
6. I hate heave-ho's. Dad used to pick me up as a puppy and toss me backwards over his shoulder. He and mom got such a kick out of it and I hated it! I'm 1 1/2 years old in this photo! I'm so glad he can't do this to me anymore! haha dad! nananananana
That's my tail in that picture! It's not what you're thinking! I'm a girl!
7. I'm scared to death of dad's screw gun and the weed-wacker!
8. I love aire-snapping at boring bees and catching them and eating them!
Tell us eight things we don't know about you!
Till next time..............
Love ya lots,