This is my grandpa smile. Mom and dad get the BIGGEST kick out of this smile. They swear I have my lower dentures in for this picture! What are dentures?Thank you for letting me post three pictures Maggie! I really appreciate it! You're turn to speak! Woof! hehehehe
You're going to get sick of hearing me say this but at 11AM the mailman went and yet another package arrived! OMG, am I the luckiest girl or what??!! This time the package was from Huskee. It had both my name on the envelope and Mitch's name so we let the little man do the honors this time!It took forever for Mitch to take his head out of the bag so we could see what Huskee sent. When he finally did all I can say is OMG look at all of these treats! The smell of the jerky was overwhelming! When do we get to open up the packages and dig in mom?
Huskee also sent me a hand made birthday card with a cake sticker on it and lots of colorful stamps. It's very pretty and very creative and it has Huskee's manly smell all over it! Thank you sooooooo much Huskee! You are so thoughtful to think of me on my birthday. I really and truly appreciate it!
Sitka tagged me for the Time Capsule game. Apparently how it works is - If you doggies and Girl girl were going to make a time capsule to be opened some time in the future what would you put in there for the doggies/hamsters of the future? Name five important things that you would include and then pass it on to five other friends." I think this is a really cool game so Mitch and I have been thinking hard about this one and this is what we came up with.
1. Our purple ice cream shovels that Putter gave us - so all doggies of the future know that shovels hold more than spoons!
2. Mr. Carrot - the future generations must know about this wonderful squeaky orange man!
3. Marrow bones - Mitch and I both agree that marrow bones have to be included in the time capsule.
4. Our walkie leashes - you have to exercise to stay fit and have fun while you're doing it and we sure do!
5. Nylabones - Mitch loves all of his nylabones and says that they're a MUST for the time capsule!
I leave you with one last picture. This is the two of us sharing Wentworth's Toasted Almond ice cream off our new shovel spoon that Putter gave me for my birthday! Thanks again Putter! These shovels really do hold more ice cream than a spoon!
Until next time...............
Love ya lots,