Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things…nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. You can’t use your own name for the boy/girl name question. Since my name begins with M and so does Mitch's, and because we're behing the eight ball already from being gone for so long, I'm going to answer the questions. Mitch said that he'll agree with whatever I say! Wow! This is a first!
1. Famous Singer --Mary Chapin Carpenter
2. Four Letter Word --MINE!
3. Street – Main Street, Nantucket
4. Color -- Maroon
5. Gifts -- Martingale collar
6. Vehicle -- Mercedes
7. Things in a souvenir shop – Magnets
8. Boy name -- Mark
9. Girl name -- Marilyn
10. Movie Title -- Mr. Holland's Opus
11. Drink -- Martini
12. Occupation -- Mayor
13. Celebrity – Michelle Pfeiffer
14. Magazine – Mademoiselle
15. U. S. city – Minneapolis
16. Pro sports – Miami Dolphins
17. Fruit -- Melon
18. Reason for being late for work – Migraine
19. Something You Throw Away -- Milk that's gone bad
20. Things You Shout – Move over!
21. Cartoon Character -- Marmaduke
That was a blast! We're not going to tag anyone because we have no idea at this point who has played and who hasn't. If you want to play, please do!
So until next time..................
Love ya lots,