And, do remember to tell, all you tag, that they are playing too!
Here goes...'Tis the Season to be NICE!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial! Ours goes up too early for a live tree!
3. When do you put up the tree? We try to wait until after Halloween but sometimes we jump the gun, oops! What can we say - we love the tree and the lights!
4. Wreath on your door? Of course! The front door is a red fruit wreath and the back door will be evergreens with a red bow!
5. Do you like eggnog? Absolutely, but no alcohol, please!
7. Easiest person to buy for? I loved PoopsieBlue's answer - Me! LOL
8. Least easiest? Niece Hallie who is 12 years old and has EVERYTHING!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? This is tough seeing as I like just about anything!
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story with Ralphie and Randy! 13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually November!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Sure, why not! I hate to waste and it's good stuff!
15. Open presents on Christmas eve or morning? Christmas morning!
16. Lights on the tree? White lights!
17. Favourite Christmas song? Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy VS The Red Baron!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Sure - No problem!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? No tree topper but Airedale ornaments are very close to the top!
23. Favourite Tree ornament, theme or colour? I just love each and every one of my Airedale ornaments.
25. Brussels Sprouts - love or hate them? They're not my favorite but they're okay.
26. Favourite accompaniment to the Christmas Pud? Hard sauce and LOTS of it!
27. Favourite Christmas Carol? Joy to the World!
28. Your very Favourite Christmas Thing? I love the white lights on the Christmas tree!
29. A Christmas wish! Happiness and health and safety for all of those we love!
30. Tag a Seasonal Six! We don't want to put any doggie or hooman on the spot because this is such a busy time of year, so it you want to play, consider yourself tagged! It's lots of fun and really puts you in a great holiday mood!
And Mitch even got a super duper card from Asta! She's been so busy with her own mom's pawty and she stopped what she was doing to send Mitch a card! You're the sweetest, Asta!Okay, Maggie, I can speak for myself now! Thank you Happy and Faya and Dyos and Asta for my beautiful birthday cards! I love them all! My 2nd birthday was the best ever!
So until next time....................
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch