Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wheelie Wednesday - A Woolie Christmas

Hi everyone! It's me, Farley! Autumn is kindly letting me blog today on this Wheelie Wednesday! It's my first time blogging!I've met some new friends since I've been here and I wanted to share them all with you.

This is the Big Man - Santa Claus! We all know him, right? He's the one that you have to answer to this time of year about being bad or good! The good furboys and furgirls get the pressies and the bad ones get the lumps of coal!


This Santa and his WoolieDale were made by the very talented Carol Usher. Mom won them on ebay a couple of years ago. Isn't he fabulous! Mom just loves her work!

I'm letting Santa know that I've been a VERY good boy this year so he brings me lots of pressies!

This little Woolie guy is playing with his new train set! Santa must have come early for you! You must have been VERY good! Um, excuse me, but did you know that your engine has toppled over?! I can help you put it back on its wheels if you want!

Gotta score those brownie points with Santa, right?!

This little girl is Melody! She's wrapping Christmas packages to go under the tree! I wonder if I can persuade her to give out hints as to what's in the packages! She looks pretty busy! I think I'll ask her later!
Who are you? Do you know that you're on my wheelie bike?

I know what we can do! We'll share! Now we're both happy and having fun!Thanks for letting me blog, Autumn! See you all next Wednesday!

Your buddy,

Farley

23 comments:

  1. You did a great job on your first post, Farley! Carol Usher's wooliedales are really cool! You are very lucky to have them! Someday our mom hopes to be as good at felting as Carol is!

    Aire-hugs,
    Poppy, Penny & Patches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farley, I bet you get spoiled by Santa this year!

    Kisses
    Addie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah ! We got the list too ! But somehow , there will be another list due to some amendments that have to be made !

    Lots of doggy smoochies ,
    4 Muskereers

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know Santa??? Do you think you could you put in a good word for me? It isn't that I wasn't good.... but I wasn't not naughty either! Hehehehe! One more day at this poker party and I will have to sleep for a year! You guys are all so much fun! But i'm not sure this old cat can keep up! Hehehehe!
    Love,
    Opus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Farley! Autumn is very sweet to let you post on her day. Those wooliedales are adorable. Happy Wheelie Wednesday to you all.
    Abby, Rosie and their kitties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You guys getting ready for Christmas already! How kool! We haven't even started! We're slacking a bit here... Nice to meet cha by the way Farley!

    Not feeling well,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi farley!
    i cannot believe that was your first post. you are an expert already! we loved it!
    xo
    m & e

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh! I love your little friend's red cap! So cute! My mom and dad wear very similar hats in November and December when it is chilly!

    I am sure the "big man" will bring you all lots of pressies!

    warm regards,
    toffee

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Wooliedales are gorgeous! We are still trying to decide if Cassidy can be trusted with a Christmas tree / decorations this year!

    Toodle pip
    Harry x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Farley - Did you see what happened to the Hector clones that went to the UK? Did they go home with you?

    You seem to be living in wheelie paradise. So many friends.

    Hector

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Farley! It's nice to meet you! All of this talk about Christmas makes me want to pull out the decorations and deck the halls with boughs of holly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog Farley. You are really into the season. It should be a great Christmas at your house with all those dales.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my Farley, you are so far ahead of us. We haven't even bought a Turkey yet for GivingThanks! At this pace, we are having Christmas around here sometime in February.

    kisses
    Gussie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Farley,
    Those felted Airedale Woollies are very cool. Mum just looked on Carol Ushers site and discovered that a Shadlian Airedale was her inspiration - that same Airedale is in my pedigree!!! ... it's a small world!
    Finni xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Farley,
    Thanks for sharing your Woolie Christmas with us! :) I love the sharing picture at the end.
    Love Clover xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Melody and Molly are just adorable! I wonder what a Cairn woolie would look like? I'm more scruff than fluff.

    Your pal,

    Petey

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your wooliedales are beautiful!! You had such a wonderful post, Farley!! How lucky yall are to be surrounded by such great woolies!!
    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi Farley, you sure have some cute friends. we wish our mom would find some cute little poodles like your woolie aire pup friends.

    that's a great bike you have too.

    woofs.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Farley! I'm sure you'll be getting lots of pressies from Santa this year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi fearly, maybe u can ask for a nice hat from santa.

    wet wet licks

    Boo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi, Farley!
    Good job with your first post!
    Glad to see you are getting ready for Christmas! I am sure Santa will bring you everything you want!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great job on your first post Farley! We loved the pictues. All festive and your wooliedales are so cute. Mom feels like Gus said. At the rate things are going around here we may be having Christmas in July! We gotta get with it!
    Hugs
    Sunny&Scooter

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have the most lovely Airedale things... I love seeing all your goodies.

    ReplyDelete