Thursday, June 9, 2016

Just Me and Mom

Molly and dad went off to visit Uncle Dan and that left just me and mom at home.
Mom said, "Let's have some fun, Mackie!"☺
So she got out one of the interactive toys.    I kinda just wanted to play bitey with it until mom showed me that the lids flip and reveal yummy stuffs.  
 Yes, I know.  I'm cheating!   All I had to do was clean up the floor!
 Then she introduced me to the treat machine!
 I don't have the "shake paw" trick down yet but I'm getting there.    Mom showed me to put my paw on the bone.   Pushing it down came natural to me. 
 I"m just going to lay here till the treat machine goes empty!
 And then she showed me the pickle and it had treats in it.    It didn't take me long to get the treats out!
 We need to re-load the treats in the pickle, mom!
 I didn't realize that playing with mom could be so exhausting~~
Love ya lots♥
Mackie

19 comments:

  1. Awe. Sweet nap. What a busy boy!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treats taste so much better when you have to work for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a good job on those toys - that is how reilly treats that's puzzle too - he just picks it up and turns it upside down so all the treats fall out

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so smart. There is nothing that stands in the way of you and your treats

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job figuring out those puzzles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys know how to have fun when the folks are away
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiring but you sure did win a lot of treats for all that hard work:)


    Woos - Ciara and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowsers...that was some play session!! We would be exhausted too!!
    Smileys!
    Dory Jakey, Arty & Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, look at all the cool stuff you did with your mom!!! How exciting! Was Molly jealous?
    Isn't the pickle fun?!!? I like it even when Mom doesn't put any treats in it!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  10. WE think Mom had a plan and it worked!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mackie you are just so dog gone intelligent why you are just using every brain cell.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mackie, you did a good job! Now you need a nap!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure got lots of treats! What a clever boy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crikey Mackie .... How clever are you???? Boy you're getting BIG, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interactive toys are such fun for both human and dog. I love watching Penny with hers.

    ReplyDelete