Sunday, April 9, 2017

American Journey

Mom has been reading all of the great reviews about Chewy's own brand of kibble, American Journey.      No, we didn't sign up to try it out.  It's all of your posts and reviews that led her to make this decision.  
 I have been getting my kibble soaked since I was a puppy and I had to deal with AireLickies.    The vet never discovered why I do this and soaking my food works so we soak my kibble twice a day and everything is good.
Little kibbles soak faster.
 Mom thinks my soaked kibble smells like bacon.   Nothing is wrong with that, right!
I love, love, love American Journey!  I lick my bowl for 5 minutes after my food is all gone! It's THAT yummy!
 And we discovered that when you order American Journey, the first bag is half price.   You can't beat that!  And because a 24 pound bag is only $39.99 and you have to spend $49 to get free shipping, I got a new pickle pocket and some treats to stuff it with! 
If anybody is on the fence about switching to American Journey, it's the bestest!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

15 comments:

  1. I can see it... that is a fantabulous food... and the offer is a giant bargain too... oh how I wish I could go on that american journey too... butt I'm a wet-food pup and the mama always sighs when she thinks about the good ole kibble time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly there is nuttin better than food that is bowl living goooood. And I have learned seeing us enjoy our food makes our moms smile big Cheshire Cat smiles!
    Hugs and Bon apetite
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another tip from you guys for us to follow up on. We are hoping it comes in smaller Bags! It would take me an awfully long time to eat 39 lbs of kibble by Myself!

    Teka Toy

    ReplyDelete
  4. We tried American Journey last month and loved it. Mom's thinking about keeping the girls on it because they did so well. We're glad we were able to help you discover a super tasty new foodable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sure sounds like a tasty meal to us Molly! We don't have that brand here in the UK. Love Ros and Oscar x

    ReplyDelete
  6. American Journey sounds great. Hootie isn't too good with chicken though (allergies). We do use a kibble with sweet potatoes and salmon though that has been fine so far. We normally eat our from varying puzzles, except when mom adds DinoVite for a treat once a week. Then she also adds some water.
    Smooches form pooches,
    BabyRD & Hootie

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all, we're envious that you get TWO servings per day. We only get ONE. Smelling like bacon has to be a PLUS, too. Licking out the bowl just shows how good it is!

    Bon Appetit, Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We were very imprssed with all the American Journey reviews too. Maybe we need to give it a try. Thanks for telling us about. That is very interesting about wetting your food and the itchies.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is nice that all your pals helped you find a great new food!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Insert smile! Enjoy your pickle and new food!
    Have a good week.
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I recall the worry about the AireLickies. It was great that it was resolved. Our dogs do make us worry at times, don't they? I'm happy that the wet kibble solved the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your meal looks yummy. Mine was developed by a vet in the UK who decided that a lot of dry food was full of not good things. I started on this when I was a puppy and have moved to their adult formula, mine is called Burns. I think your pickle looks great fun. Woof Treacle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Momma says we're going to try that the next time I need a new bag of kibble!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We haven't tried that food, but we sure love our Pickles!!! Glad you have one of your very own now.
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bacon? Smells like bacon - definitely want to give this food a try.

    ReplyDelete