Wednesday, December 26, 2018

My Christmas Morning

We went for our walk on Christmas day, first thing in the morning.   Some routines can never change, right!   And when we got back, mom announced that Santa had been here and we needed to check it out~
 I got a Christmas moose and there was no way that I wasn't naming him Mitch.   We can never see a moose without thinking of our sweet angel Mitchy♥
 Santa brought me a huge peppermint candy that honks - and it honks LOUD!  Sometimes I"m not sure that I like it.
 Enough with the silliness, mom~
 Do you remember Landlady Linda from our apartment?    She gave me a hedgie with many squeakers inside him!  She gave me a hedgie last year and he still remains as one of my very favorite stuffies.    Thank you, Miss Linda!  That was very sweet of you♥
 And last but not least - mom gave me a peanut butter stuffed bone.   They make me so happy and they keep me busy for HOURS!
Best Christmas EVER!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

21 comments:

  1. Teka says that if you need any help killing the squeaker in the peppermint thing, she is available all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A honking peppermint candy? Wowzers!!! And I adore the moose. Perfect name... especially while remembering Mitch on Christmas. Sorry that I've been mia -- between supervising the puppy and managing family guests, I've been maxed out.

    Merry belated Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some fabulous pressies. We would love to see a video so we could hear your peppermint honk at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, aren't bones for Christmas the BEST?! I got a nice antler as the very furst present on Christmas morning, and I was so happy with it I didn't even notice Momma and the grandpawrents opening their gifts. (What was that about "just as planned", Momma??)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just knew that Santa would be extra good to you. I love your Mitch moose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Toys AND peanut butter! And a Walk! I cannot decide which thing is the best!! Merry Christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky! We got presents but it was so cold we couldn't walk far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Molly what a fine Christmas morning you had.
    I think I just might head your way next Christmas Eve to share your Christmas morning fun.

    Hugs you and your sweet Mom
    Love you lots too
    Sweetie pie
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the perfect Christmas. A walk in the morning is a great idea! XO Wyatt and Tegan

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure did hit the jackpot, Molly!

    Belated wishes for a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We would say you had a very good Christmas, Molly.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful gifts you got Molly!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what a great Christmas with so many fun pressies!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOWSA! Gurl, you made out like a bandit! Oh, I gots lots of honkin' toys....sometimes they annoy me too. I likes squeakies much betters!
    Good name for the moose...Angel Mitch is barkin' down his approval!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you had a great Christmas. A lucky dog indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you got the CUTEST gifts EVER!! I have never seen a Christmas Moose!! BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was an awesome Christmas!!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  18. Santa was sure good to you. You must have been a very good girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Charlee: "Wow, Molly, what a great lot of loot you got for Christmas! At least, I think it's loot. Dennis was never very specific about what exactly 'loot' was."
    Chaplin: "It's loot."

    ReplyDelete