Friday, November 24, 2017

Thanksgiving Day at My Sissy's House

Mom and I were treated like royalty yesterday.  Not only did my sissy prepare the entire turkey dindin but she came and picked us up and brought us home at the end of the day.    How is that for service!

Is that what they call a sunroof, mom?  I want one of these in our car!
I've never been to Missy's house before.   There are lots of new smells here!
Missy has an American Bulldog mix named Shiloh and he's upstairs hanging out because she thought that it would be best.  He's not all that dog friendly.  
 OMD - I want a bed like this for Christmas, mom! 
 Missy has fishies and at one point, I was staring at them and not too sure about them.   It took me a couple of minutes of observing before I knew that I was safe and they couldn't get me.    
 And she has too kitties.   One of them was downstairs the whole time and I never got to see her.   This kitty is Oreo.   Angel Maggie met him when she was just a young pup.  How cool is that!   He's 19 years old.   There is actually a fence between us.  Missy told me that he wouldn't like me so it would be best to keep my distance.  
 The turkey is out of the oven!    Do you need any help?   I'm a very good helper!
 Turkey and stuffing and cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes and broccoli casserole and stuffed celery!    Mom said that it was all delicious and cooked to perfection.    I got a small piece of turkey☺
 Shiloh needed a peepee break so I hung out in the kitchen while he went outside.   I was a good girl.    I was alone with the turkey in the kitchen and the door was closed and no countersurfing happened!
 Shiloh didn't want to go back upstairs.   He wanted to hang out with company~
 But Missy said no - back up you go.
 I found a tennis ball in Shiloh's toy box and I was the happiest girl☺
We got a choice of pumpkin pie or chocolate cream pie.   Mom couldn't decide so she had both!
 I got a piece of pumpkin pie!   My Thanksgiving was complete!
Thank you so much for inviting me, Missy!    I had the bestest time at your house!

Today would have been Mitch's 11th birthday.   Happy Birthday, angel Mitch♥   Not a day goes by that we don't think of you and miss you♥

Love ya lots♥
Molly

16 comments:

  1. no counter surfing? I mean you were alone with that turkey... that screams for a dinner for two ;O)))
    I have such a bed like Shiloh, the mama made it with her own paws and it was not really a big fail this time :lo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day with family and "almost friends." Glad that you and your Mom had a wonderful day.

    Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most delicious day for both of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you and your mom had a great day with your Sissy. Happy Birthday to Angel Mitch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY CATS MOLLY OMDs well for sure your beautiful human sissy learned lots of her great cooking skills from your sweet mama.
    As we say down here when something is wonderful, 'she really put on the dog' for you and your mom! She wore lots of hats, daughter, human sissy,chauffeur,
    Superb Chef and all around good gal! Shiloh is a handsome boy and OMCs Oreo is 19 years OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD wow he doesn't look a day over 10!!! So very pretty. Tell your sissy we love her kitchen cabinets and her family room and well she is this Cat's Meow!
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't your Sissy do a magnificent job with that Thanksgiving feast!!! We don't blame your Mom for having some of both pies. Bet they were delicious. Oreo is 19??? That is amazing!!!

    We are so happy you all had such a nice day.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pee Ess, Happy Birthday to Angel Mitch - we miss him too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a great day you had. Sorry to say we can't be trusted alone with a turkey. You did good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fantastic Thanksgiving....well-planned on the part of your sister. Animals enjoying the day without fighting.

    The great thing about Thanksgiving is you can have TWO desserts or more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful Thanksgiving Day...that pumpkin pie looked delish!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a feeling you got lots and lot of good foods! I would love to look at those fishies!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful Thanksgiving you had! Mom says having both kinds of pie is what she would have done too!
    Happy Birthday to Angel Mitch
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  13. you had a most pawesome Thanksgiving and we are so happy that you did! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello molly its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy belayted thanksgiving to yoo it sownds like yoo had a grayt thanksgiving at missys howse!!! it wuz wise of yoo to be wary of those fishies i think at leest wun of them is a siklid and siklids ar agresssiv fish so skarry!!! youre mama mayd a gud kall on the pie deezishun!!! and happy belayted birthday at the bridj to yoo mitch we miss yoo!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete
  15. What lovely pictures of our Thanksgiving Celebrations Mom and you had a lovely day with your Sissy and you all behaved very well with the other animals in the home. We miss Mitch too. Hugs, Susie & Treacle xx

    ReplyDelete