1. Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog where you were nominated.
2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award logo onto your own blog.
3. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
4. Answer 11 questions posed to you by the person who nominated you.
5. List 11 random facts about yourself.
6. Nominate and link 3-11 other blogs that you enjoy.
7. List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on you blog.
8. Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on there blog.
1. Do you do anything that really annoys your peeps and what is it that you do??
This time of the year, the ducks and geese are searching for green grass and they're all over our yard leaving us yummy snacks. Our mom can't stand it when we snag mouthfuls of goosey poo!
2. Have you ever escaped from your yard and if so where did you go??
I, Molly, slipped out of the barn last year when dad's friend was coming for a visit. I chased a goose right back into the pond where he belonged! I was shocked to discover that I was in the pond and soaking wet and when dad called me, I hurried right back to him for safety. It was sure fun!
3. Have you ever caught a critter and what did you do with it if you did?? Did you eat it??
I, Mitch, am the bestest mouser and I've caught a few mice. I don't eat them but I sure do get them all gooey and slimy and nasty rolling them around in my mouth. If you need a mouser, call me - I'm available!
4. What’s your very favourite food in the whole world and are you allowed to eat it??
That's an easy one - pizza and ice cream and yes, we do get to have it- not a lot but some is better than none!
5. If you’re a bloke do you cock to pee or do you squat like a Sheila?? Same for you Sheila’s … do you cock your leg? Our Lucy did?? She was out there for a sheila. She would even cock against a tree ….. just like a bloke. Weird, aye??
I, Mitch, can go either way. I can lift my leg or I can pee like a girl. Molly only squats - no leg lifts for her.
6. Do you drink out of the big white bowl in the bathroom?
Is that what that big white bowl is for, Charlie? It won't do us any good because our mom keeps the seat down all the time.
7. Have you ever had a go at agility, flyball, lure coursing, etc. etc. etc. and how good at it were/are you????
Never - but I, Molly, would sure love to!
8. Have you EVER competed at Westminster, Crufts or the equivalent in your country, or even dreamt about being a competitor at Westminster or Crufts etc.?
We hear that's a whole lot of work and a whole lot of groomies. We'll pass.
9. Has your Mom and Dad ever left you behind while they went away for a holiday. Where did they leave you and how did you greet them when they returned??
This has never happened to us in our entire lives so far. It did happen to angel Maggie one night and only one time. It happened on Nantucket because the hotel where mom and dad stayed for one night changed their pet policy and no dogs were allowed in the rooms. Maggie had to spend the night at the Nantucket vets and when mom went to pick her up early the next morning, Maggie snubbed her and treated her like the enemy. To this day, mom still regrets not sleeping in the car with Maggie for the entire night.
10. Is there any peep or other of your own kind that you really hate and why??
I, Mitch, am very leery of toddlers and young hoomans and will keep my distance. Molly loves everybody! We do have issues on our walks on leash. We don't hate any of the pups but I do bark at them and tell them off. Molly's issue is different. She appears to be afraid but her tail is held high the whole time and she bites and twirls on her leash for security. What's up with that?!
11. Do you get raw meaty bones to eat and if so what kind of bones are your very favourite??
We used to get them more often until some blabbermouth told our mom that marrow bones are very hard and can break old toofies and now mom doesn't want to buy them for us anymore. boooooooooooooo
As you know, us Airedales don't always play by the rules. We think Charlie's questions were brilliant and we would love for anyone and everyone to answer these questions if you want to and post them to your blog. We don't want to pick and choose because this is a superbusy Easter week for so many so if you'd like to play then please do!
Thanks, Charlie! That was lots of fun☺
So until next time...........
Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly