Sunday, November 26, 2017

My Special Pendant

Mom was involved with another auction on facebook not long ago.    This auction was to benefit Texas Airedale Rescue.   The auction raised $5,800!   yippeeeee
Mom was bidding on a pendant that would be personalized just for her.   And of course, she chose me to be on her pendant!
Doesn't it look pretty against my furs☺
Can I please wear it all the time, mom?
Better yet.   It might make a beautiful ornie for Mitch's apple Christmas tree!

I really love my new pendant♥   It's a win-win for me and for Texas Airedale Rescue!

Oh and BTW, mom and I did not buy this house.  The buyer is a jeweler and he owns a jewelry store that is practically in my back yard and I NEED to find out of he sells diamond studded collars.    I deserve one, don't you think?☺

Love ya lots♥
Molly

19 comments:

  1. We love the pendant but think diamond studded collars might be a bit much. Maybe one significant solitaire carefully centered? And we are so glad that you get to stay in your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely lovely and looks perfect on your fur and on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pendant is lovely and does make a great ornament too.
    Looks like you had a great week!
    I sorry I have missed coming by.
    Enjoy the new week!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lovely face is perfect on a pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Molly it is simply breathtaking. My mom loves it OMCs maybe you and your mom should share it yes it will be gorgeous on Mitch's apple tree
    Kitty kisses
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pendant is so beautiful especially with your photo on it,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a gorgeous pendant. We think you should let your mom wear it sometimes, too. Such a good likeness. (to you not your mom)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pendant is beautiful. We bet your mom would love to wear you around her neck too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pendant is gorgeous! I am sure your Mom will cherish that forever! DakotasDen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a beautimous pendant and yes, we think you deserve a diamond studded collar to wear it on!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is beautiful!!! and yes you deserved such a collar... with that koh-i-nor as centerpiece ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, we can't decide if we like it better as a pendant or an ornament! It's gawjuss either way!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You make a lovely piece of jewelry. I think you deserve diamonds too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pendant!!! It is the best ever!!!!!! And I'm so glad that you get to stay in your great home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Our Mom would like a diamond collar too. We like your new pendant and think it would look great on the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful pendant and it suits you exactly. We think it looks great on Mitch's Tree and what a great amount for Airedale Rescue Texas. We think you do deserve a diamond studded collar. Hugs, Susie & Treacle xx

    ReplyDelete