And we got this same award given to us by our new friends Baby Rocket and Hootie!
If you haven't met them yet - go say hi! Baby Rocket is an Airedale and Hootie is a Welsh Terrier!This *** Award is apparently, bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog's content is, in the giver's opinion Brilliant.
The rules:"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
Mitch and I totally deserve this award! We pride ourselves on being just as honest as we can be! I will list 5 honest (random) things about myself and then Mitch will list 5 honest (random) things about himself!
1. I don't like to have the fur inbetween my pawpads cut! Mom is forever feeling for mats and it drives me NUTS!
2. I love to wear my winter coat when we go for walkies when it's cold out! Cold usually means nineteen degrees or less!
3. It mades me sad when dad takes Mitch out to the workshop all the time and leaves me inside with mom! I want to go out to the workshop too once in awhile!
4. I like riding in the front seat of the car better than riding in the back seat with Mitch!5. I wish we could hike up Sleeping Giant mountain once a week! It sure is fun!
Your turn, Mitch!
1. I don't like to wear coats like Maggie does! If I even suspect mom is thinking about putting one on me, I run!
2. I don't like to ride in the front seat of the car! I much prefer the back seat!
3. I love to antagonize Maggie by biting her when her head is turned and she's not paying attention! It really makes her mad!4. It makes me sad when we return from our morning walkie and I go with dad into his workshop and Maggie goes into the house with mom and she gets a cookie and I don't! This is just not fair!
5. When mom grooms me, I don't like her to go anywhere near where my *ahem* dingles used to be! I sit down and give mom a really hard time!
Now to choose 7 blogs - this is always the hard part!
1. Joey and Tanner - We just love their blog! We never leave there without a daily chuckle!
2. Emmitt and Melissa - Emmitt is the cutest Puggie ever and his mom, Melissa is a brilliant artist!
3. Mango and Dexter - Mango is one of the most brilliant meditating doggies we know. He and Dexter are a hoot together and of course they are brothers to Hector, who our sissy, Autumn is just NUTS about!
4. Noah and his sissies - these guys live in beautiful Australia and we think that anyone who owns 4 Airedales deserves this award!
5. Patience and her Whippets - we just love Patience! She is a brilliant writer - the best! Patience lives in KY and they got hit with that NASTY ice storm that has devastated their community!
6. Scruffy, Lacie and Stan - BRILLIANT! Nuff said!
7. Stanislaw and Big Pupi - these guys know anything and everything about food and vitamins and keeping doggies healthy. We are also very proud of Big Pupi's therapy dog skills! These guys are brilliant!
We wish we could go on and on because we have so many BRILLIANT friends!
So until next time................
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch