Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Zignature WhiteFish

I love when the FedEx man delivers Chewy boxes to me! 
 This box just happens to be double boxed!  That must mean that it's extra special and extra yummy!
 Look what's inside.   Twelve cans of Zignature Whitefish deliciousness!
 I couldn't wait for mom to pull the ringer and lift off the top!   It smells sooooooo good and it tastes as good as it smells!    Please excuse the blurry picture.   I was VERY excited!
 I NEED to tastetest before you top my dindin with this most wonderful foodable, mom!
 Load it on there, mom.  Don't be stingy!
 I ate it all up in record time and licked and licked and licked the bowl clean!   This food is beyond yummy!
 Mom emptied the can into a tupperware to keep it nice and fresh for breakfast tomorrow.   I can't wait!  Tomorrow can't come fast enough!  Did I say how much I love this food?!
I got to lick the spoon again before she tossed it into the soapy dish water!
 Thank you so very much, Miss Natalie and Chewy for letting me review this fabulous food!  I give it 4 paws up!    I LOVED it and I can't wait to enjoy it every single day for days to come!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

21 comments:

  1. Oh yum and drooool!!! I LUFFS fishy in my dishy and that sure look tasty Molly!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh please hold da spoon a little closer to da screen,.. I love fishy things ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum it sure does look like a winner.
    I do wish we could have a tea party together!
    I could see you both in pearls and hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I try different toppers on my kibble to keep me interested. Maybe I should try this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hear that stuff is good stuff
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly I love my Fancy Feast Ocean whitefishies too and of course we've added $$$tuna and sardines to my diet...WooHoo
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Molly, we're so excited. We're taste testing Zignatures salmon this month and we can hardly wait. They make the most wonderful foodables. You're so lucky because all nine of us have to share.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at all those cans! The collies are sooo jealous! We asked to review Zignature too, but were sent cat food instead! (The kitties are happy, but the collies are convinced that those sneaky felines somehow conspired against them!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that stuff looks nommy!! We just got our Chewy boxes and can't wait to see what's inside!!
    xoxo
    Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are drooling. We love fish, and we have just got another box of dried fishskins. But we haven't found any good tinned dog food with fish....most contain other meats as well. We think you are a very lucky dog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our main staple of kibble is Zignature - Mom thinks it is a wonderful food. We do get some of the cans now and then. Right now we are enjoying some Zignature trout and salmon - we LOVE it too.

    Chewy.com is the best.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can tell you really loved that food. Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooohhh looks very yummy. WE have not heard of this brand before - we must check it out. Thanks for the review
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  14. YUUUUUMMM!!! Did you save some for your good mate Morrie?! I LOVE chewy cardboard boxes too... but I love food even more! You're a very lucky guy!! - Lots of licks, your mate Morrie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sure looks like you really enjoyed the food! Bone Appetit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know it's good stuff when you get to lick the spoon! :)

    ReplyDelete