Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Tasty Tuesday

 We had a wonderful Good Friday with my sissy.   Guess what she brought me?

You can't tell by this photo but the bag weighs a ton and there is almost an entire month of foodables in here.   Angel Shiloh ate Farmer's Dog and he loved it.  
Thank you from the bottom of my AireHeart Missy and Shiloh♥   You are very generous and we appreciate this more than you will know.  
I have never had Farmer's Dog before but I can tell you that I lick my dish for five minutes after the dish is empty.    We are still figuring out the ratio of kibble to fresh food so I don't gain weight.    
Make sure it's more fresh food and less kibble, mom☺
I can't wait for my next meal!  
Not a day goes by when we don't think about you, Missy and Shiloh♥
Happy Tuesday!

Love ya lots♥
Molly


12 comments:

  1. Emma reviewed Farmers Dog way back when it was a new thing. Mom says it is really good food and the pups loved it, but for all of us it is too expensive. We have our raw we love that we get locally, but for one dog, Farmers Dog would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks super tasty... we noticed that often dog food looks better than the tv meals for humans... maybe that is because dogs are the better people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom says some of the ads for Farmers Dog make her drool too!

    It seems to be a well received food!

    How nice to paw it on!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Of course, we are sorry for the circumstances that allowed it to come your way

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari Om
    Oooh, that is a lovely inheritance from Angel Shiloh... and it does look very tasty indeed! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly Sissy Missy is without a doubt the best sissy ever. I know she smiled when she saw how very much you loved it. I say ditto to what YAM wrote a very nice inheritance
    Love you lots
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you found every morsel & every lockable possible too!! Yay for tasty gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Tasty Tuesdays. Tasty is always a good thing.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a woof woof day, Miss Molly. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. That food looks delish and what a wonderful way to keep Shiloh in your memories!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww Molly, we are so pleased that you are making the most of such a generous gift. We're sure Shiloh would approve.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, that's a whole lotta yum ya got there sweet Misty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a nice gift from Angel Shiloh. We're sure he is happy to let you have it now that he doesn't need it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is great food but you have to take a bank loan to get it every month

    ReplyDelete