Friday, November 24, 2023

The Day After

Yesterday at 8am, we were on the way to my sissy's house for Thanksgiving!
Mom had told me all about the two kitties that live here but I never saw either one of them.   I was checking out one of the food dispensers.   My sissy's voice comes out of this machine telling one of the kitties that your meal is being served and to get your hiney here asap!  Each kitty has his/her own dispenser.   Sadly, the machine didn't dispense any yummys to me.    
I helped the girls in the kitchen until the temps got too hot with the oven going full force~
Missy got me settled on my own comfy space.   Yes, that's a sock that you see on my foot.   I was a bad licky girl once AGAIN.
We have turkey, dressing, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, broccoli casserole, salad and a roll~
Both mom and Missy gave me a spinach leaf and a cucumber round.   
We had both pumpkin pie and chocolate cream pie with lots of whipped cream.   Missy sent home LOTS of leftovers so we will be having Thanksgiving dinner all over again today☺
Before we left, Missy gave mom a wrapped pressie.   It's a Advent calendar puzzle and mom can't wait for December First!
We hope that all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

11 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful day. It is always fun to go somewhere else to visit for a while, see different things and people. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks wonderful Molly. Apart from the inaccessible food dispensers of course.
    Gail has never heard of sweet potatoes served with marshmallows. Is that a traditional thing??
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Woo really SCORED!
    Mom worked about half the day - then - she's embarrassed to admit - she made some filling for her Thanksgiving meal - I did get some celery - since I seem to be all about the veggies, I was way happy!

    Your foodables look tasty good - and how nice for your mom to get such a cool pressie -

    We are still smiling over the feeding machines for those KHYTTIES!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: LEAVE YOUR PAW ALONE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving feast, Molly. We bet your mom will have fun putting together all those little puzzles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    My word, feastables!!! The best bit is leftovers... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lulu: "That sounds like a fun trip, Molly! Food and a comfy bed! You do look a bit abashed about having to wear the sock again, though. The humans get rather worked up about a little licking."
    Charlee: "That's because you dogs don't know how to lick yourselves properly without making sores."
    Oona: "It is not just dogs! When Oona had the diarrhea and was trying to clean herself up too much, Mama made her wear a funny little cone."
    Chaplin: "Hmm, it sounds like you might actually be a dog, Oona."
    Oona: "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly Dear sweet friend
    Do you think Missy might adopt me as her Auntie? I would love x 10000 to have that scrumptious meal with you and you gals. Tooooo funny about Missy's voice coming out of the kibble dispenser. What color are her kitties/
    Love you all lots
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. It sure looks like you were having a fun time sweet Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy to see your pretty sissy! You like her kitties? I’m glad that it was a sweet Thanksgiving, with so much much yummy food ;I don't mind having them over again.😋 Your comfy place looks great for a nap.😍

    No hi-five on licky foot please, Julia😝

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a wonderful day and what a wonderful Advent Calendar for your lovely Mom. Can't wait to see the puzzle finished. Hugs & Love, Susie & Coco xx

    ReplyDelete