Sunday, January 5, 2020

A Pressie From Holly

A package came in the mail and it's from my friends, Miss Phyllis and Holly.
 They sent me roasted beef lung tip treats and Scotty treats!
 OMD!  This package is almost as big as I am!
 You can't tell by this picture but there is a power struggle going on.   Mom wants her photo and I want my beef lung treat!
 And these Scotty treats  are soooooo buttery and yummy tasty and the reason that mom knows that is because she ate one!
I love playing with my interactive toys and mom hid lung treats in all 4 boxes.
 Yup, I found them all!
 Thank you SOOOO much, Miss Phyll and Holly!   You made my boring rainy day so much  fun and I will have yummy treats for my interactive toys for the long winter months!
 Hands off my Scotty treats, mom!
Love ya lots♥
Molly

16 comments:

  1. BOL BOL BOL Molly a power struggle that was funny.
    I, assume, mom won that one but it was probably close.
    You look absolutely precious examining and enjoying your pressies.
    Love Love that last photo of your pearly whites!!
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    nom nom nom... hic! 'scuse me. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully yummy pressie package you got. Phyll and Holly are so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You get better mail than I do, Molly! Glad the package from your friends brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love those shortbread biscuits. They never last long around here...though, we think eating scotties is not nice... Enjoy all your treats...a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't your friends the best?! Luke and I have that same power struggle quite often. :)
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are SO glad woo liked them!

    I had to wait until someone got home from The GKP to read and comment even if she got to see the post during the day!

    Of course, I've already done MY staredown for MY rib treats - with success of course

    H&K
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What nice gifts!! Always fun to get nommy's!!
    hugs
    Mabel & Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Certainly all presses look yummy. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. milo needs a toy like that, to keep him busy. You have a million dollar smile Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum, those treats sound wonderful and there are so many. You'll be enjoying them all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chaplin: "As Dennis would have said: LOOT!!!"
    Charlee: "If we're quoting Dennis, should we say 'ok bye' too?"
    Chaplin: "Maybe just this once. Call the dog and have her do it."
    Charlee: "Sounds good. Hey Lulu! Come here!"
    Lulu: "What?"
    Charlee: "Can you say 'ok bye' for us?"
    Lulu: "Sure why not? I aim to please."
    Chaplin: "Just say it already."
    Lulu: "Ok bye."

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely package and so nice to receive things after the Big Day as it spreads the love. We love your interactive toy, Treacle just tips hers over to get all the doors to open at once!!!!! Hugs, Susie xx

    ReplyDelete