Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Tasty Tuesday

 Mom went grocery shopping yesterday and came home with all kinds of salad stuffs.   She makes a great big container of it and it's dinner for a few days.

I love salad stuffs and I never leave the kitchen while she is doing foodable prep.   Yes please - to as much celery as you will feed me!

I love tomatoes!
She added spinach leaves and artichoke heart pieces and raw broccoli and mini-cucs and blue cheese and dressed the salad with olive oil and wine vinegar.  
You can't tell that this is artichoke but it is my first time having it and I liked it!  It was delicious!   Yes, there is a sneaky tomato in there too☺
And the raw broccoli was great!   Sorry that my beard is so wet and drooly but I LOVE salad!
And for dessert.   Cantaloupe!
We ate healthy today and there was no using the oven in this too warm and too humid heat!

Happy Tuesday!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

14 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OMD... yummeroonies indeed - you weren't the only one drooling here, Molly! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh what a healthy eater you (and your mom) are Molly. I like carrot, but other salad stuff, not so much.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We aren't too crazy for veggies, but we can tell that you sure love them, Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu: "I like veggies too! Well, some of them. I like carrots and the crisp ends of lettuce. I don't know if I would like broccoli and celery, but if it's crunchy, I will try it!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure do like that yummy stuff and you look very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want some, Miss Molly. Delicious. I love a great salad.

    I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. Scritches to you and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liam likes veggies too, well really Liam likes food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama could eat like that for days too...But Daddy, and us too, tend to stay away from veggies.
    Mama says we don't know what we're missing!
    xoxo,
    Rosy and Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yep !

    I am all about salad stuffs too - when Mom puts hers together in the morning, I am SO there!

    Enjoy the munch and khrunch!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our mom makes a big container of salad that lasts a week and she has salad for lunch almost every day. We are not so much for the veggies, though. She can have them. Enjoy and it is best not to cook in hot weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. HIdey Ho Molly and Mom
    That is one fine looking salad and OMDs anything that can be eaten several days is a win win
    I bought ingredients for one of our favorite summer salads today. Has heart of palm, artichokes,
    chicken, cherry 'maters and lots of spices. We have 3 cheese bakery bread toasted in the toaster so nuttin' with extra heat in the house.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi friend, Ojo here! That looks tasty! I love everything except for lettuce and raw peas. I think you eat like ME! Do you have anything you don't like?

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have been eating a lot of salads and we agree with you it is far too warm to cook on the stove! The salad looks very yummy and glad you got a taste Molly. Hugs & Love, Susie & Coco xx

    ReplyDelete