Monday, December 11, 2017

My Picture Cube

The mailman has been very good to me lately.    He brought me another early pressie and mom said that I could open this one too!
This package is from the same two AirePups that send me my beautiful brooch that you can see me wearing in my header photo.  Their names are Bailey and Lexie and they have an Etsy shop
That is Bailey and Lexie in the photo and can you see the cute silver bone charm on the blue bag?    My picture cube came inside this bag.  
 That's me on the picture cube!
 And when I turn the cube, I can see angel Mitch flying through the snow!
 And these pictures are me too!
 And that's me and Mackie and angel Maggie~
 Guess where mom put that bone charm?   On the special feather ornie (that's actually a key chain) that makes us smile every single day☺   This came from Bailey and Lexie's Etsy shop too!
Opening Christmas pressies before Christmas is sure fun!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

18 comments:

  1. that is a super fabulous gift.,. and yes a little christmas before christmas is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful prezzie! Just pawfect
    And that tree is WONDERFUL
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I haven't seen a picture cube in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Molly...what a wonderful way to always have a photo of your AirZen family right at your nose tip. It is a lovely cherished gift
    Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice gift. I love the feather ornament. We decorated my tree yesterday, the mitten from Molly and Mitch is there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Christmas gift, you are getting to open some lovely Christmas Presents Molly. We love the tag and charm. We forgot to say we love your new Header picture too. Is that your very own special tiny Christmas Tree? Hugs, Susie & Treacle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cube is a great idea with ALL of you on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Do you hear that, Mom? Molly gets to open her pressies early!" Sigh, Mom puts ours up on the fireplace mantel to torture us until Christmas. I love your gifts. They are so thoughtful. Your pals, Bentley & Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one lucky girl, Molly. Lots of very nice pressies from very nice friends. That cube is so special. A treasure to save for years and years to come.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the picture cube! You are lucky you get to open presents early. Our dad makes us wait until Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cube is sooooo cute and such a great idea!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great pressie you got. That picture cube is a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Forget Santa, your mailman (and all your friends) are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Crikey Mollie ...... I've missed you. thanks for remembering me!! I wanted to send you a Christmas card but I don't have your email address so I'll do a post with it included a bit later on. It looks as if you are well and happy. that's so good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is that for your tree? We love your Christmas decorations. They look so cheerful and make your house very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete