We did our review on the Liver Support a couple of weeks ago. Mom has not noticed anything earth shattering about my health or my skin or my poo. I do not have liver issues so if I did, this could be a different story.
less-than perfect paws aka hairy dog feets. I did see my vet and he prescribed the Vetoquinol Care, which mom has been giving me until Chewy sent us the Dr Lyons Skin and Coat Support supplement.
Hyperkeratosis for the rest of my life.
- Formulated with salmon oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, plus omega-6 and 9 fatty acids to help support skin and coat health.
- Balanced blend of omegas is formulated to help maintain healthy skin and a lustrous coat, plus normal shedding levels in dogs of all coat types.
- Naturally flavored with cheese and liver for a supplement dogs find rewarding; give them daily for skin and coat support.
- Soft and chewy so they’re easy to give just like you would any treat, according to your dog’s age and weight.
- Comes in a convenient container with an easy-to-open lid to preserve maximum freshness.**
We want to thank Miss Natalie and Miss Kirsten and the Chewy team for letting us try out and review these supplements. We wish that the Skin and Coat supplement would have worked out for me. Salmon oil is a wonderful thing - just not for me.
Geez, mom. You could have chosen a pic that didn't make my butt look so big!
Love ya lots♥