Wednesday, March 4, 2020

The Fun Continues

Mom went grocery shopping yesterday and when she came home, she found surprise pressies for me on our back steps!
 Mackie and Jett left me a squeaky Happy Birthday cupcake and 3 squeakie Happy Birthday tennis balls!   How sweet and thoughtful is that!   I'm normally VERY fussy about my tennis balls and I normally only like the "real" thing but I'm liking these and I'm liking that they squeak. 

I still have homemade ice cream in the freezer so mom decided to smear some on my LickiMat~

 She really pushed the ice cream down hard so it would keep me busy for awhile!
 Still working on it~~
Thank you so much, Mackie and Jett!  That was such a wonderful surprise and so generous and thoughtful of the two of you.   I love my Happy Birthday pressies!

 Best 8th Birthday ever!!!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

16 comments:

  1. What wonderful pressies Molly and your mat looks wonderful with your very own ice cream in it. We have never seen squeeky tennis balls here, we will have to look out for them as I am sure Treacle would love them too.

    We are so happy you had such a wonderful Birthday.

    Hugs, Susie & Treacle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How big is your toy box, Molly. It must be huge with all the fun things you get to play with. Love your new balls. Levi is not allowed balls in the house because little kids through them and we have too many antiques and paintings on the walls that could break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Molly, you are clearly loved and adored and just a wee tad spoiled!!! That's okay. You deserve it! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect pressie package that was for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun. It should be your birthday month, not just your birthday. You're doing it right.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun surprises! And more ice cream!?!? AWESOME!
    Cam and Mags

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birthday surprises are the best!! What a fun time you are having licking all your ice cream!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Molly I'm so tickled your bday continues...around here we celebrate all month. Mackie and Jett are mighty nice brudders
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. We bet you will have lots of fun with that cupcake, and a pup can never have too many tennis balls. Nice pressies, Molly.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's nice to get surprise presents. I'll have to take Keltic out shopping for his birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the bright colored fun stuff you got! Enjoy the birthday that goes on for more than a day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are a lucky boy. You must be doing something right because you attract such loyal friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Are you still licking that ice cream, Molly? You are the absolute luckiest girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We are so glad your birthday fun is continuing beyond your birthday - you deserve it, Molly! Enjoy!
    Jan & the crew at Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete