Mom loved the nutella muffins so much last week and she decided to look for another nutella recipe. This time she decided to go for Peanut Butter and Nutella Muffins.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 spoonfuls Nutella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray, or put in muffin liners.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl. Stir.
- Add in yogurt, buttermilk, eggs, peanut butter, and vanilla. Stir until everything is mixed in.
- Divide thick batter among the 12 muffin spots. They'll be about 2/3 full.
- Place 1 tablespoon of Nutella on top of each. Use a toothpick to swirl the Nutella around. Make sure you do it all the way to the bottom so there is Nutella throughout. The batter is thick and we found that a toothpick was too wishy-washy so we used a butter knife to drag the nutella through the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 18-20 minutes. Mom has the large muffin pan and it took 35 minutes for these whopper-sized muffins to bake.
Love ya lots♥