Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Tasty Tuesday

 Mom made Apple Butter Muffins for the very first time~

The recipe~

We added 1/4 cup of dried cranberries to the batter also.

DIRECTIONS

  • In a mixing bowl, combine the apple butter, cinnamon and cloves.
  • Whisk in the water, then oil, then brown sugar, then the eggs (not all together). Mix until smooth.
  • Sift together (important so you don't get white lumps in your dark bread), flour, baking soda and salt. Then combine with the apple butter mixture and mix until smooth.
  • Pour into a greased 9-inch loaf pan or 3 to 4 mini-loaf pans.
  • Bake at 350F for 65-70 minutes for the 9-inch pan or 45-50 minutes for the mini-loaves.
  • Let stand for 10-15 minutes to cool slightly before removing from the pans and letting cool completely on a wire rack.
Our muffins took about 35 minutes to bake.
My job as official taste tester~~
Out of the oven~
These muffins were spicy, moist and delicious and we will make them again!
Happy Tuesday, everybuddy!

Love ya lots♥
Molly


16 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Tuesday droolers here!
    Thanks for sharing -
    Willow so approves of apples - she's quite helpful when I made the applesauce!

    H&K&WetWiggles,
    Willow & Phyll

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Golly Miss Molly this is 100% a keeper Hugs and love you lots
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely bookmark this blog and make some. You have me drooling Molly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmmmmm.... I bet da house smells grrrrrrreat! I'm eating Tasty Tacos today. Wags, Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those look super yummy! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm coming over for a couple of those. Yummy and thank you for the recipe.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Miss Molly. Scritches to you and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure get yummy things to try sweet Molly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness...they look delicious, Molly!
    xoxo,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I have to try that one. Thank you! Lucy stays in the kitchen for me to lick when I let her. But if I'm using yeast she knows there are no licks coming and goes to bed in a huffy mood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That looks like a yummy. We get to be taste testers here too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look wonderful and I bet they tasted wonderful too. Glad you got a taste Molly. Hugs & Love, Susie & Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Java Bean: "Hmm, how does one get a taste tester job? Is there a certification process? Is there a test? I hope there's a test. I would take it again and again and again ..."

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! This sound like a great recipe! Mom will be making Apple Butter inthe next couple of weeks. Because of the late spring, the Okanagan Apples are 2 weeks behind and Mom has not started canning with them yet. Mom always makes apple butter and this will be a fabulishious recipe! And the dried cranberries are a wonderful addition! Thanks guys! Purrs Marv

    ReplyDelete