Monday, October 23, 2023

Molly Monday

 We had a very interesting weekend.   Mom ran out of CBG gels and the vet gave her CBD oil because he didn't have the right size gel for a dog my size.   Saturday morning, mom squirted the oil on my breakfast.  She had a funny feeling that 1.75ml was not the right dose but she continued to squirt away.    I have never been a dog that doesn't eat all of my breakfast lickity split but the smell of this CBD oil was overwhelming and tasted awful but I ate 99% of my foodables because it's my breakfast.    Mom did check the intermutts to see if you could overdose and kill a dog on CBD oil and thankfully, you cannot.   But I did spend the rest of the day zoned out and I did pee more than usual as this was a symptom of too much of a good thing.   I also had dilalated eyes, which really whigged her out.   Apparently, my dialated eyes were not like a human's when they visit their eye doctor.   My eyes were not light sensitive and I could see just fine.   Mom and I played ball gently inside the house and I had no problem catching my tennis ball.   

Mom decided, as I was probably still a little bit under the influence and could probably run a marathon with my looser joints, we should go for a short walk.  
It is a beautiful crisp morning here in Connecticut.   We didn't go far but it was sure nice to get out and sniff all that I had been missing.  
Happy Monday, everybuddy!

Love ya lots♥
Molly


19 comments:

  1. Molly OMDs it is a marvelous MONDAY indeed. I loved every word Mom wrote
    and especially loved seeing you walking Mom
    Love you Lots
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    ... does this mean Mum is going to cut the dose for tomorrow??? Too much of a good thing too often can become a bad thing! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing you out and about with mom. You made me smile, Miss Molly.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays. You're a huge Awww.

    Have a woof woof day and week. Healing hugs to you and my best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lulu: "Ayyy, sounds like the edibles were a bit too potent! I am glad you got to go out for bit of walkies, though!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Molly, it seems you had a nice trip out, in more ways than one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are sooooo happy to see you out and about Molly!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Molly, what an adventure for you and your Mom ! Glad everything seems to have turned out ok and you are doing ok ! Purrayers and POTP and Moose Magic, just for good measure !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! That is funny since you survived. Mom has giving Bailie 4x the dose needed and it doesn't do a thing for her. She tried it because of her issues with riding in the car, but it did not help at all, even an overdose was useless. Glad you survived.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is quite the way to start the week sweet Molly and I'm glad all is worn off now. I'm glad you got a walkie in too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We're glad to hear your high dose of CBD didn't bother you too much and you also got a nice walk, Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to start calling you Pothead Molly. Hope the drugs help.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ummm.... we saw old photos of our mom where she looked da same... she was a rolling stoned stone too... hugs, we hope you can sleep it off and it goes away soon...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Molly, you deserve a medal for not fussing over the food, what a strong girl you are. Mom deserves a medal too for being a gentle caregiver. Enjoy your walks, however short they are, they work as great mental refreshers. Get better soon, Molly. Also, I hope mom is treating herself kindly.

    Catch the smiles from every tree you pass by, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mackey and Syd take CBD oil daily on their dinner. Syd gets four drops and Mackey gets six drops. Those amount seem to keep the seizures away.
    Sue from the Portie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Molly this made us laugh, thinking of you a little high!!! At least it meant you were able to go for a short walk and see the sights you have been missing. Continue to heal. All our love, Susie & Coco xx

    ReplyDelete