Duke
Purr-fect. Sorry, that's "cat speak". I'll come back later if I can think of the a-purr-priate work in "dog speak".Have a wonderful Sunday, friends.
Duke, those orange lilies make your beautiful brown fur really show up. Happy Sunday
Hari OMPawfeck Pose! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Such a handsome poser!Start finding your khool spots before we are vaporised this week -H&K&WWillow
Those lilies are a perfect backdrop for your selfie, Duke.
Darling Duke...omds omds I love you with the day lilliesHugs Cecilia
You sure are handsome sweet Duke, lovely selfie!
The lillies suit you Duke! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too
Looks like the flowers have crowned you king of summer.
You take the most striking pictures.
That is a very serious and patriotic photo of you.
Lulu: "Duke, you look very handsome with your crown of flowers!"
Purr-fect. Sorry, that's "cat speak". I'll come back later if I can think of the a-purr-priate work in "dog speak".
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Sunday, friends.
Duke, those orange lilies make your beautiful brown fur really show up. Happy Sunday
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeletePawfeck Pose! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Such a handsome poser!
ReplyDeleteStart finding your khool spots before we are vaporised this week -
H&K&W
Willow
Those lilies are a perfect backdrop for your selfie, Duke.
ReplyDeleteDarling Duke...omds omds I love you with the day lillies
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
You sure are handsome sweet Duke, lovely selfie!
ReplyDeleteThe lillies suit you Duke! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too
ReplyDeleteLooks like the flowers have crowned you king of summer.
ReplyDeleteYou take the most striking pictures.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very serious and patriotic photo of you.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Duke, you look very handsome with your crown of flowers!"
ReplyDelete