Friday, December 14, 2018

Nature Friday

We are joining Rosy for Nature Friday~

Last weekend, we had warmer temps than we do now so my coat didn't have to come out of the closet.
There are reindeer behind me~
 These Christmas weenie dogs are in Izzy's yard.   Izzy is a German Short Haired Pointer and she barks at me and runs alongside me on her invisible fence when I walk by and I don't like it so the picture is blurry because mom and I were walking fast before Izzy came out of her house for her morning business.
 We founds soft moss and it's still green~
 And we ran into my friend, Rocky.    We are the same age and we both have lots of energy.   Sorry for the blurry picture.
 The temps dropped and it's been in the teens every morning this week and my coat came out of the closet.   I love wearing my coat!
 Before I leave the house, I always get two drinks of water.   It makes for a frozen beard!
 The duckies are losing their swimming water~
Back at home, we noticed that our Rhododendron has buds on it already but the poor leaves are cold and droopy.
 We also noticed that our Rose of Sharon flower pods are full of seeds~

In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
                                                                     ~Aristotle

Love ya lots♥
Molly

21 comments:

  1. a frozen beard... wow that is really cold in your area... but hey now you can walk on the frozen water , that is good too ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  2. We give you credit, it's been too cold to take pictures on our walks! But I'm just a wimp when it comes to Winter weather! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are winter wimps too. Muzzer is OK with the cold part, but hates the icees on the sidewalks. And really hates the piles of snow. So we walk very slowly and I am very bored!

    Teka Toy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazy Izzy Molly. Those invisible fences seem to work there is one in our neighborhood. What if another dog comes into the yard with the fence and bothers the dog with the collar who can't get away. Of course I'm queen of what if. I did love all the pretty things you found along the way and your
    beard...that was priceless
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coat is very snazzy! I have a purple raincoat and a purple fleece for the cold. Purple is my color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have a lot of fun and adventures on your walkies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so very nice in your coat. It has turned winter in Texas too. BRRR!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is cold and dark in sunny California. We are all wearing warm coats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice coat Molly! it seems that nature is always working hard to always renew life!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like nature is ready for the long, winter sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey we have a coat just like that! Actually, it was Pip's coat but I wear it sometimes, too. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coat looks marvelous! So cozy and warm. I love the green moss and the Rose of Sharon seeds... the seeds are hope for springtime. Thanks for sharing your walk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We love your coat, Molly. It was when we saw that coat that Mom got a blue one for Angel Phantom:)

    Buds on your rhodendron??? That's crazy!!!

    \Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. You DO look really pretty in your coat! We love all the things you discover along your route - and that you got to see a coupe friends!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You found lots of cool nature on your walk. That coat looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What wonderful nature today!! We are having the same problem with our Rhody...they must want Spring to hurry up and get here!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do looooves your coat gurl! It's way too warm here to wear a coat...though, sometimes I wear a raincoat if it's rainin' really hard (you knows I don't likes wet furs....)
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. The Christmas weenie dogs are so cute, it looks as if you have a very nice if cold walk.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Charlee: "Our Dada says your frozen beard was beardcicles!"
    Chaplin: "And then he giggled and giggled like a crazy person!"
    Charlee: "No wonder Dennis never knew what Dada was talking about ..."

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for taking us along on your country walk. It was lovely to see all the Christmas decorations and we love your coat. Treacle has a thick coat for winter and then a thinner one for when it is not so cold. Hugs, Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a nice coat you have! Luke loves his coat too. Thank goodness, because it's been pretty chilly here too!
    Jan, Wag 'n Woof Pets

    ReplyDelete