Monday, December 18, 2023

Molly Monday

 I have the bestest mom ever.  Look at the size of this container of treats!    I also have to thank Auntie Lisa for steering mom in this direction.   You are the greatest, Auntie Lisa!

Mom used the muffin tin for my challenge this time.   I have no problem playing ball with mom with fetching it and bringing it back to her but for some reason, I never learned about "taking" an object.   We need to work on that.   
The one ball that I did take was my tennis ball! ☺
I'm in action and you can see that I need to learn to "take".

On our walk on Saturday, I met an AireBoy named Teddy.    He was Mackie's brother!  Miss Kim rehomed him to the peeps that live next door to her.  They have 2 young children so now, Teddy has a new family and he still gets to see his "before" family and we couldn't be any happier for him.       
We artsied up the photo a wee bit hoping that I didn't look so blurry~
We are having very high winds this morning so fingers and paws crossed that our power stays on♥
Happy Monday!

Love ya lots♥
Molly


12 comments:

  1. How fun to have a new friend in the area that you kind of know. We don't have a take command here either, so you are not alone. It's not something we have ever needed and we don't fetch or anything either. You enjoy working on that muffin tin game. We know a lot of dogs that enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    What handsome lad is Teddy! Fun to have another Aire nearby... and fun to see you in action, Molly - even if 'being lazy'!!! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have the best mom ever. Good for her to make you work a bit. Love you new friend too. He's handsome.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays, as always.

    Hope your power stays on so you're warm.

    Have a woof woof day and week, Miss Molly. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy those treats sweet Molly and how fun to see your friend again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are thrilled that you got to meet Teddy.
    Nobby is questioning the whole point of the 'take' game anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL...We play the "lazy way" too Molly BOL!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love those freeze dried liver treats and always have some in the cupboard. If we were playing that game we probably would have just tipped the whole thing over to get the treats out. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, your mom has one of the bestest 'Dales, eh?

    How pawsome to meet up with Teddy!

    Thanks fur sharing all the fun!

    H&K&W,
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo: Hope the weather has cooperated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tennis ball puzzle game is a smart, and inexpensive, way to meaure our intelligence

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’m so glad that you’re surrounded by the bestest people, Molly. I pray that your power stays on, fingers crossed. Hope yoy have fun next time you meet Teddy!

    I love the Christmas music you play at home, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Java Bean: "A new AireFriend! New friends are fun!"
    Lulu: "High winds and storms are not fun though. I think I would be hiding under Dada's desk, whether the power stayed on or not ..."

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great games to keep you sharp Molly. Now it is was Coco she would just tip the whole pan upside down!!! I will have to give it a go with her and see what happens!! So pleased for Teddy to have a lovely family. Hugs & Love Susie & Coco xx

    ReplyDelete