Friday, March 22, 2024

Nature Friday

 We are joining Rosy and Sunny this week for Nature Friday~~

This has been an interesting week for sure.   You all know that we had the paw licky issue earlier.   It finally cleared up and we were able to walk~

The Andromeda is in bloom~
Mom shot this daffy from the underside~
She picked Hyacinths that are in bloom in our yard and brought them inside so she could bury her nose in them hourly♥
Wednesday, we saw my vet for my monthly Librela injection.  Mom has been reading the book we posted about on Monday.  It's a fabulous book with lots of help and suggestions.  Mom was very interested in discussing the supplements that Eileen Anderson wrote about in her book.  The vet techs didn't want to hear about her supplements- grrrrrrrrrrrr- but the vet did suggest that I take all of my CBD oil pills at night instead of two in the morning and two at night.   We did that and I did stay off my feets and rested. We are hopeful that this will continue.  I'm not sure if the calming collar or the calming treats are working but we are wearing the collar and I get 2 treats every night.  
What we haven't told you yet is that I attacked my other front paw and I'm back to having it washed twice daily and wearing a sock.   Can you see that arrow behind me?   The arrow is pointing to the Kong donut.   If I'm a good girl and leave my sock alone, I can stay donut free. 
I'm trying my hardest to be a good girl!
Happy Friday, everybuddy!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

11 comments:

  1. Oh Molly, we feel so bad for you and your mom. Hopefully you will finally leave all your paws alone so they can heal and you can use them for walking on. May that CBD oil help you to rest at night too. Everyone needs a good nights sleep. Have a Grand weekend, sending you healing thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Molly, Gail and I know that both you and your mom are trying your hardest to keep your paws right. The only good donuts are the edible ones.
    Happy Nature Friday.
    Toodle-oo!
    Nobby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Molly...you really need to be a good Easter Bunny for your mom! Paws - the non licked kind - khrossed the plans are a big help!

    Thanks for liking my furs - they do amaze my mom - and recalls how bristly and coarse they were when I arrived - my TSC 4Health Lamb&Rice has made them soooo soft!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Oh those paws... tricky things!!! Sending ongoing POTP to you Molly darlin'... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE a good girl, Molly!! So is wonderful mom, she is studying very hard to help you. 💗Stay away, donut. I think Molly is going to win this.🎶

    Get back your healthy paws real soon! Love the Daffy shot!
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Java Bean: "Ayyy, you are the goodest good girl, Molly! I hope the new regime helps and you can stay out of the donut!"
    Lulu: "Know-it-all vet techs who don't want to listen, that's no fun. I'm glad the vet had some suggestions at least!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Molly and Mom!!
    Ohh do I love the daffie from below great shot. Give Mom a Hi 5
    The vet techs...they need to realize your Mom knows you and your ways tons better than they do.
    Thankful the VET had some suggestions for meds and it is helping. Good smart girl let the donut
    stay way far away and may your paws continue to improve.
    You and Mom give each other a hug from me
    Love you lots
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure glad you got to go for a walk. Bad Vet staff, they should always want to hear about what might help instead of just the stuff they learned about in veterinary school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty flowers, Molly. I'm sad to hear your other paw has been troubling you. I know how hard it can be to just "leave it alone" and am wishing you lots of good healing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are all such pretty flowers, Molly. We have our paws crossed that the CBD helps you keep you from harming your paws any more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are sorry to hear you are dealing with some health challenges. Getting old isn't for the faint of heart. We hope you found the answers that work for you. Sending POTP. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete