Monday, June 29, 2026

A Foggy Monday Walk

 It was really foggy out this morning and before we got moving, I had to check this out.   You never know what's edible and what isn't!

We couldn't even tell that Farmer Will was growing tomatoes!
It was taking forever for the fog to lift~
It was finally clear enough that we didn't miss Bambi!
Mom and I were both anxious to get back inside as the bugs buzzing around our faces were horrible and we both had our peppermint oil on!
The most wonderful surprise is that Butterfly Bush Molly was in bloom♥
Happy Monday!

Love ya lots♥
Duke


12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful start to the day. Too bad the bugs drove you inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone with you, Duke. You're so handsome.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Duke. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    I rather like a foggy morning... although the pesky bugs remind us that there really is no such thing as true paradise! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke, you look good as the fog is great fur complexion. Just not fur the bugs. We got da hotz starting here today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a lot of fog too ~ I love fog ~ cooling ~ sweet photos of your walk Duke ~
    Happy Monday ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a fun walk even with the silly fog and Bambi looks adorable. Keep cool handsome Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would really like a little fog to envelop us. The sun has been shining from all sides since early morning. We are waiting for rain.
    and yes, sometimes no insect repellent helps. I get bitten by mosquitoes and I have to watch out for ticks. Take care of yourself, dear Duke, Jasna

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pawsome walk - and with a DeerDoggy watching!
    We did the grocery store and Mom doesn't intend to leave the house AGAIN :-)

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty and colorful walkie Duke...sorry about those bugs!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Duke I kinda like fog and OMDs you are 100 kinds of handsome too.
    Carl Sandburg wrote in his poem
    Fog
    "The fog comes in
    on little cat feet
    It sits looking
    over harbor ad city
    on silent haunches
    and then moves on."
    Hugs and thank you for your kind words on my new Header
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad that the fog cleared before the end of your walk and you saw your dear friends. Sometimes foggy walks are scary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Java Bean: "Ayyy, the only way to find out if something is edible or not is to eat it, sí?"

    ReplyDelete