Sunday, July 5, 2026

Sunday Selfie

 We had fireworks from the peeps and from Mother Nature last night and you know who won out.  I'm sure the peeps were not happy and will be at it again tonight!

Love ya lots♥

Duke

12 comments:

  1. I had hoped the storms that were north of us would have dropped down and washed out the fireworks last night. Unfortunately that didn't happen. My plants are still dry and hot and the fireworks went off on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the ones in the area were still able to blast off - but some towns postponed theirs - the storms came through and took some peoples' power -and trees - and sadly, a tree fell on a tent in a campground near Harrisburg and took the lives of a mom and her 11year old son -

    Stay Safe Handsome!

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMDs Duke some things don't need a do over like fireworks but people can be crazy
    Now you my handsome friend are most dashing today
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke ~ handsome ~ wonderful photo of you sweet one ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mother Nature always wins! But drats cats, even tho powerful and strong here ... it all kicked in, just later on... evening this morning, "somewhere/someone" thought to send some boomers up at 11 am... DUH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for Mother Nature, maybe she will win round 2 handsome Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    Yup, no arguing with Ma Nature! Keep smiling Duke! Hugs and wags YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. We had lots of boomers from the neighbors and mother nature too, Duke. I hope it is all gone for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bandana, Duke! I'm always thankful when the fireworks are (hopefully) over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous. I hope things quiet down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lulu: "Anything humans can do Mother Nature can do better!"

    ReplyDelete