Sunday, August 9, 2026

Sunday Selfie

 I have a new squeaky piggy and boy, is he ever a loud one!

I can't tell you how many times mom tells me to shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Dukey.  I can't hear the TV over you!

Happy Sunday!

Love ya lots♥
Duke


14 comments:

  1. Oink, oink ... bacon for breakfast? Piggy looks pretty big for you to play with ... maybe Mom needs to start buying non-squeaking toys ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly picked a noisy but fun toy didn't you. Great picture of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Duke that is quite the squeaky toy ~ Have fun sweet boy ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Duke too funny now inquiring minds must know does Mom hide it at night
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Piggie looks perfect! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Oh what fun... for you! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think you scored 'biggy-piggy time' with your new squeaky toy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you really like your new toy. We play with toys when we are little pups but then the only thing we play with are Furballz when we get to be a year or so. Toys are all over the house but on one plays with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chaplin: "According to our Mama and Dada, noisy stuffie squeaking is why they started turning on the subtitles when watching TV in the evening!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice toy you have, dear Duke, I hope you have fun playing with it.

    ReplyDelete