Saturday, April 15, 2017

The Pies are Done

My sissy is coming for Easter dinner tomorrow and she and mom decided that Missy would make the pizzagaina and mom would make Nonna's rice pie.     Last night, Missy sent us a picture of her Easter ham pie - the pizzagaina.   It's decorated with tulips and bunnies☺
 I got to help with the rice pie~
 It's all baked and ready for the frig~
 My barricade is working!   I am respecting the mini-fence and I actually love to ring the chimes when I go back inside the house!
 Ready or not - here I come!
 I can't wait for tomorrow!  I love it when my sissy comes to visit and I can't wait to taste a tiny bit of the pies!
Happy Easter Saturday!

Love ya lots♥
Molly

13 comments:

  1. that looks tasty!!! and if the mama fails with her canadian fish cake, can I come to you too for lunch please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Molly I wish I could come eat with you....jumpin catfish both dishes look absolutely scrumptious!!

    Too funny about the bell I guess it can be you dinner bell.
    Hugs Missy and Mom a hug from us
    Madi your bfff and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pies both look incredible!!!!
    Our mom says you're a VERY GOOD GIRL to respect the little fence!!!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A visit from your sister--a sister bearing a pie! That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm those pies look yummy. OUr pawrents have been cooking too for breakfast tomorrow. Most of the kids and grandkids come over for breakfast and easter egg hunt
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. We bet you are going to have a great time with Mom and Sissy - those dishes look scrumptious.

    Happy Easter.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope you have a Blessed and delicious Easter Molly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like some good yummies are coming to your house tomorrow! Save some for me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pies look delish! We can't wait to hear how you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh that pie looks AMAZING!!!!!!! Can you send me a slice though the computer???

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pie looks yummy and if I think Rice pie is what it is, it is like our rice pudding which is a huge favourite in our home! You look ready for a lovely Easter. Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete