Saturday, April 22, 2017

Timber Frame Class Weekend

Dad is teaching timber frame class this weekend and he asked mom and me if Mackie could stay with us for 3 days.   SURE!
 This is where you will sleep, Mackie. 
For some reason, nobody wants to sleep on this bed anymore.   Mom bought cedar chips and restuffed 3 of my beds.   She kinda over-stuffed this one but that should make it more snugly, right?    It doesn't seem to be working that way.    
 Yesterday was a cool dreary rainy day.  We finally got out for a drizzly walk around 11am.  
 When we got back, mom suggested popcorn and a movie☺
 We're in!   
 Who cares what movie she decides on as long as she shares!  
 And she did and then she started tossing it for us to catch only the camera couldn't catch that because we were moving too fast.  
We hope tomorrow is a sunny day but for now............time to play!

Love ya lots♥
Molly and Mackie

12 comments:

  1. Have a great Weekend! Love all of you.

    Your Brudder is my Brudder!

    Teka Toy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have wonderful weekend together Molly & Mackie and I am sure you had lots of fun catching popcorn, it is one of Treacle's favourite games too. Hope the weather is better too. Hugs, Susie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Molly what a grand weekend to have a sleepover with your bro Mackie. I can only imagine the fun and frolicking you two will have and OMCs popcorn toooooooo! Wow
    I love seeing you together.
    Give mom lots of huggles too
    Madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun that you get to spend the weekend together. Popcorn and a movie is always super fun. Enjoy your time together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad made some popcorn last night too. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice that Mackie was able to come for a play. Popcorn is a favourite treat in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Youre so brave to go out in the drizzle. I can't possibly do it, it would dampen my curls! And I love the popcorn action shot. Glad they shared....sharing is caring. :)

    Puppy Growls,
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great visit. Doesn't matter what the weather is like!

    We think that Timber class is going to miss out on your Mom's cooking....just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We bet you and Mackie had a lot of fun, Molly. And rainy days are great days for a round of bitey-face. Good to see you, Mackie.

    Happy Earth Day.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you are having a fun time together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I felt such a warm glow in my heart when I read this lovely post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SLEEPOVER!!!! Oh, I'll bet you two are having so much fu---POPCORN??!??! Oh, my dog, I love POPCORN!!! Can I come over, too?!?!?
    Y/s,
    Mags

    ReplyDelete