Saturday, December 26, 2020

Pressies from Treacle

 A couple of weeks ago, a parcel arrived at our house at 7 am.  It was from our bestest friends in the UK - Treacle and her mom, Miss Susie.   

Their Christmas card is always so original and so pretty~
I'm not a good pressie opener like you are, Treacle.    I'm lazy and always want mom to do it for me.
What do you mean we don't get to open it now!

The yummy cookie crumbs are the same color as the carpet.  I need to find every single one of them!
Miss Susie sent mom strawberry champagne preserves that she can't wait to smear on her morning toast.    I"m still looking for more cookie crumbs, mom~
Another pressie for me☺
It's the cutest little grey sheepie that is so soft.   I love her, Treacle♥
Miss Susie also sent mom Christmas coffee, which she says is so smooth and absolutely delicious!
They also sent flapjack biscuits.    Open this canister up now, mom!
Mom won't be sharing these with me.  They contain no-no ingredients for pups.  That's okay.   I have my own huge bone cookies☺

Thank you, thank you for all of our wonderful Christmas pressies, Miss Susie and Treacle.  We love them all and will be enjoying them and thinking of you with every bite and sip.

 
Let's play ball, mom!
I"m ready and waiting~
Got it!

Best Christmas ever!

Love ya lots♥

Molly and mom


16 comments:

  1. Molly, Miss Molly ~ you are one lucky girl. What a lovely gift ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari om
    OMD you really scored with that parcel - both of you!!! Hope you had a super day and are looking forward to seeing out 2020. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Golly Miss Molly and Mom,
    Treacle and her mom, Miss Susie are the finest of fine friends and superb shoppers. I don't know them but will follow your link. VEry wise to let mom open your parcels that way they are not damaged.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What neat goodies came in your box from overseas. You have the best friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of pressies for you and your mom. We love the action shot of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. High Paws. You nailed da gift receiving.
    Merry Christmas.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  7. What FABulous pressies Molly!!! I just loooooves that sheepie! I bets it makes a good pillow! Hey, does it squeak??? oh, right, you don't likes the squeaky ones, huh? Wells, I bets it's pawsome anyhu!
    I hopes you and your Moms had a wonderful Christmas!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what wonderful and thoughtful gifts! Glad you had a fun Christmas, Molly! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi friend, Ojo here! What a fun box of prezzies! You are both very lucky to have friends like that! Merry Christmas, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an awesome friend which is why you get great gifts

    ReplyDelete
  11. What special gifts & treats!! How funtastic this all was ...still searching for crumbs?

    Hapoy new year Molly (and mom)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pawsome Molly!! Happy Holidays!

    Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Molly and your dear Mom, I am so happy you liked all your pressies and thank you so much for ours. We are glad you had a lovely Christmas.

    Much Love and Hugs,

    Susie & Treacle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a GREAT pressie, and what a catch! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete