Monday, January 15, 2024

Molly Monday

 It's a fun time for me when mom gets the treat machine out!  She used to fill it to the top with Corn Pops cereal for Maggie and Mitch and when she thought they'd had enough and that time was up, she'd put the treat machine back on top of the frig but she doesn't do that for me.  I'm more vocal  (and nasty) if she tries to take it away from me - even if the treat machine is empty. 

You push the bone arm down and out come the treats!
I think I'm down to crumbs, mom~
All gone, Molly!
I hope she doesn't wait so long to fill the treat machine for me again!

The next morning~~


Happy Monday!

Love ya lots♥
Molly


14 comments:

  1. That looks like fun. We would stay there until it was empty too. Hope the treats were tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is the best machine we ever saw!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    OMD........ no restraint, Mols, no restraint!!! (I giggled watching you enjoy this so much...) Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That looks like lots of fun, Molly. We wish we had a machine like that. Of course, if we did, Walter would be hogging it as he is a big food hound.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom makes you work for it. Good for her. You're so adorable, Miss Molly.

    I linked this post to Awww Mondays as always.

    Have a woof woof day and week. Scritches to you and a hug to mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. MOLLY what a fun x 100 video. I loved watching your beautiful self as you took care of business getting your treats. Well done my smart and beautiful friend. As for Mom not putting it up when empty...do you eventually get bored when there are not treats?
    Love you lots
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Java Bean: "Ayyyy, it's like a one-armed bandit where you always get the jackpot!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great machine. I love seeing videos of you Molly. I have not been able to figure out how to put videos on my blog yet! I am sure that Coco would know it over rather than operate the bone!!!! Happy Monday to you both. Hugs & Love Susie & Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW sweet Molly, you sure know how to make that machine pay off and that was a fun video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pro you are at getting those treats, Molly!!
    xoxo,
    Sunny and Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a pro at that game, Molly. It sure looks like fun. Mom says we would need three of them or we would all be pushing and shoving to get a turn:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  12. How clever, Does it ever run out? An everlasting treat machine is lgold.

    ReplyDelete