Mom and I read Aunty YAM's blog and this past Friday, she posted a film that shouldn't be missed. The film is called Billy and Molly, an Otter Love Story. Mom googled it and found that we could watch it on the National Geographic channel and we did. It's available on other channels as well. It was everything that Aunty YAM said that it would be♥ Mom loved the story so much, that she decided that I needed an otter stuffie. He/she arrived yesterday with the name, "Harry". That name wouldn't work for us and we couldn't very well name him/her Molly so we named him Bozo!
He is a rather large fellow and he has a wonderful strong squeaker!Of course, mom wonders how long he will squeak as I have been squeaking him non-stop all day long!Thank you, Aunty YAM for letting us know about this wonderful heart-warming film. We are going to watch it again for sure!
Happy Monday!
Love ya lots♥
Duke
Bozo? Like the once upon a time clown ... you're turning him quickly into Zobo or Ozob! But, whatever makes you happy, go for it ... Happy Monday!
ReplyDeleteDuke it looks like you got a fantastic new friend. Thank you about news of the film and maybe we can find it to watch. Have a happy Monday with your new friend bozo
ReplyDeleteThat is one big stuffie! Hope you two have a lot of fun together.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a great film. We'll see if we can find it here.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Duke Collins is black, not liver. In fact, he has a lot more black than me!
Woofs,
Ollie
What a great new pal -
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy to have an Otter to squeak squeak squeak!
H&K&W
Willow
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteOh, squueee!!! I am over the moon delighted that mum enjoyed the film so much... I just watched it again with my sister (on a BIG screen!!!) and fell in love with Molly all over again. Now I am a little jelly green that you have your own otter. Bozo was a big bruiser, so the name is fitting. Have fun with him! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Bozo looks like a fantastical new friend! Mama just loves river otters, and we have Billy and Molly on our list of shows to watch this week!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
Duke you look so adorable with your new toy Otter from Auntie Yam ~ what fun!
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
What a fun toy and it squeaks and that makes it a lot more fun. Reminds me of Angel Little Bit. She love toys that squeaked.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Awww Mondays.
Have a woof woof day and week, Duke. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥
Duke and Sue and YAM Aunty thank you for sharing this Molly and Billy info. I'll be checking out Nat. Geo today.
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
PS I forgot to say how adorable your personal otter Harry is
ReplyDeleteYour pal is super cute handsome Duke!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great stuffie you got, Duke. My mom has that show in her watch list and will watch it soon.
ReplyDeleteIt does sound like a good movie and that toy, wow. I had a doggie friend once who killed squeakers. If there was a squeaker in the toy, it was gone as soon as she could get it out and kill it. One year, for Christmas, her mama got her a toy with 8 separate squeakers in a very tough to chew through material. Gracie was up to the challenge and sure enough, all 8 were gone before bed that night.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Wow, Duke, that is one big otter all right! Keep an eye on it though, we were just watching a news report last night about a sea otter out here who bit a surfer on the foot and then stole her surfboard."
ReplyDeleteOona: "LIKE A NINJA."
Thanks Mom and Aunty YAM, I know I'm going to enjoy this show so much.
ReplyDeleteDid you see Molly kiss Billy's hand? Aww..
Julia