Friday, July 24, 2026

Nature Friday

 We are joining Rosy this week for Nature Friday~~

We are going back in the files as mom was forgetful and didn't post these beautiful flowers.
This is Spiderwort and it's such a beautiful purple and actually, it's still in bloom!
At home, our pink Beebalm was flowering~
We discovered a beautiful Japanese Water Iris~
Our Shasta Daisy was in bloom~
The Purple Loosestrife near Landlady Maryanne's pond was blooming!
One of mom's birthday gifts was Caladium bulbs.  Mom has never had a Caladium before so she was really excited to watch these grow.    They are coming along beautifully and having said that - if anybody has tips for mom, please let us know.  
Happy Friday!
Love ya lots♥
Duke






16 comments:

  1. Duke , I have no tips about the caladium but I do know it is the most beautiful leafed plant I've ever seen. I've never tried to grow them so we're anxious to see how yours turn out. As always we love seeing the flowers. And of course you are the main attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty flowers and blooms. We have no idea what most plants are but we still enjoy seeing them out on our walks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You showed us some very beautiful plants today. I hope you enjoyed your interesting walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again, so many nice things to see BUT the bestest one was you Handsome Duke!

    H&K&W
    Willow trying to figure where my breakfast is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hari OM
    Beautious bouquet, again, Duke... Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty pinky purples today Duke! The Japanese Water Iris especially caught Mama's eye!
    We can't wait to see what the Caladium looks like when its leaves are all open!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duke you are as handsome as the flowers are beautiful ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lulu: "So many flowers, so little time! We have never heard of that Caladium plant; our Dada says it sounds like the name of an element, which is probably not helpful ..."

    ReplyDelete
  9. Duke and Mom
    Lovely lavenders for us today. Spiderwort is quite delicate
    Thank you for your kind comments on my treasured wooden purse
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those really are pretty flowers and you look fabulous too Duke!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful blooms. And a Dandy Duke. He is handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are all such pretty flowers, Duke. You look cute in your colorful bandana.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, what fun to have caladiums! It's been ages since I've had one. I like the picture of you with the Shasta daisy on your head, Duke. 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those little coloured furled leaves of Mamas new plant look like something out of a sweeties jar? I envy your beebalm - I thought I had bought some for my gatden and it turned out to be horse-mint. Pretty as flowers go but not what I intended to grow. Yours is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete