Duke you are just too funny and clever...I'm late Yesterday we had new washer and dryer (replacing mi 18 year old pair) delivered and set up. They no longer come with owner's manuals well the do but zero info on the control panel except quick start...and my brain does nothing quickly. I managed to get a week's worth of laundry done yesterday and today...trial and ERROR. I will be call Whirlpool tomorrow Hugs Brainless in Raleigh Cecilia
What a great post, Duke! I hope the apple was good!
ReplyDeleteWoofs,
Ollie
Silly deer should have hung on to that apple. You deserve it since you found it Duke. Great art work today.
ReplyDeleteI think that is how Johnny Appleseed got his start!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Duke ~ you are a sweetie and so handsome ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeletean artist reflects ~ Carol McK
You sure look handsomely artsy Duke!
ReplyDeleteDuke you are just too funny and clever...I'm late
ReplyDeleteYesterday we had new washer and dryer (replacing mi 18 year old pair) delivered and set up. They no longer come with owner's manuals well the do but zero info on the control panel except quick start...and my brain
does nothing quickly. I managed to get a week's worth of laundry done yesterday and today...trial and ERROR. I will be call Whirlpool tomorrow
Hugs Brainless in Raleigh
Cecilia
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteCute is as cute does! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Wow, what a score! Did your Mom let you gobble it up?
ReplyDeleteScore one for our side.
ReplyDelete