Duke
Happy Sunday to you and your mom Duke.
I wish you a nice day, and mom too, and I hope it won't be too hot for you to go for a walk.
It's always a great day with all things DUKE!H&K&WWillow
Handsome selfie Duke!
Duke just a heads up...your most handsome photo 'cause me to squeal with gleeI like your summer header tooHugs to you and MomCecilia
You're such a cutie, Duke.
Hi. I remembered to come by. I am old. LOL. I love your selfie Duke.
Such a handsome boy! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!
Duke ~ what a wonderful; selfie if handsome you ~ Hugs ^_^
Hari OmOh if only I could reach in and give these ears a chuck! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Sooo handsome!! Great selfie!
You are so handsome and you pose so well.
You look as majestic as always.
What a great selfie! And Belated Birthday Greetings to your Mom, Duke.
Always a delight to see you so alert and happy, Duke.Have a safe, cool, and fun week, wherever you are or whatever you are doing.ERin
Lulu: "So much greenery! Our Dada says he almost forgot how green it gets in New York until he was there last week!"
Happy Sunday to you and your mom Duke.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a nice day, and mom too, and I hope it won't be too hot for you to go for a walk.
ReplyDeleteIt's always a great day with all things DUKE!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Handsome selfie Duke!
ReplyDeleteDuke just a heads up...your most handsome photo 'cause me to squeal with glee
ReplyDeleteI like your summer header too
Hugs to you and Mom
Cecilia
You're such a cutie, Duke.
ReplyDeleteHi. I remembered to come by. I am old. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI love your selfie Duke.
Such a handsome boy! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!
ReplyDeleteDuke ~ what a wonderful; selfie if handsome you ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteOh if only I could reach in and give these ears a chuck! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Sooo handsome!! Great selfie!
ReplyDeleteYou are so handsome and you pose so well.
ReplyDeleteYou look as majestic as always.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great selfie! And Belated Birthday Greetings to your Mom, Duke.
ReplyDeleteAlways a delight to see you so alert and happy, Duke.
ReplyDeleteHave a safe, cool, and fun week, wherever you are or whatever you are doing.
ERin
Lulu: "So much greenery! Our Dada says he almost forgot how green it gets in New York until he was there last week!"
ReplyDelete