Duke
Duke you are looking very patriotic today. Happy Sunday
Eyeing up some fun!H&K&WWillow
Hari OMis it pawssible to be too handsome??? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Duke you are a bright shining star and I love your star bandanaHugs cecilia
That's a great portrait of you, Duke.
Duke ~ such a handsome selfie ~ great scarf ~ Hugs ^_^https://anartistreflects.com
Lovely pic. And I love the cover image. You make miss my girls.
Happy Silent Sunday, Duke - you are just stunning!!!Woos - Misty and Timber
Hi Duke, you look very handsome. We hope you are well. Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!
Hi hi hi! Ojo here! You look very handsome, friend!
You are so handsome Duke and I love your bandana!
You are looking so handsome and very alert!
You are a handsome devil.
Lulu: "What's over that way, Duke? Is it a squirrel? I bet it's a squirrel ..."
Duke you are looking very patriotic today. Happy Sunday
ReplyDeleteEyeing up some fun!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteis it pawssible to be too handsome??? Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Duke you are a bright shining star and I love your star bandana
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
That's a great portrait of you, Duke.
ReplyDeleteDuke ~ such a handsome selfie ~ great scarf ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeletehttps://anartistreflects.com
Lovely pic. And I love the cover image. You make miss my girls.
ReplyDeleteHappy Silent Sunday, Duke - you are just stunning!!!
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
Hi Duke, you look very handsome. We hope you are well. Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!
ReplyDeleteHi hi hi! Ojo here! You look very handsome, friend!
ReplyDeleteYou are so handsome Duke and I love your bandana!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking so handsome and very alert!
ReplyDeleteYou are a handsome devil.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "What's over that way, Duke? Is it a squirrel? I bet it's a squirrel ..."
ReplyDelete