Mom says it looks like I'm wearing lipstick. Do you think so too?
Duke we kind of thought maybe you had picked a red 🌹 rose and had it sticking out. Now we think you must have been hot and tired from a long walk.
Oh my dog, yes! It looks like you are about to plant a smacker with your lips, so funny!
That's a cute picture and I love your bandana, Duke.
Or those wax lips!A human started in his role heading our local NPR station WITF - his name is Rex DUKE!H&K&WWillow
You are too cute, Duke!xoxo,Rosy & Sunny
DUKE OMDs you are wearing a popsicle bandana...I think you tongue is longing for a lick tooHugs cecilia
You're most handsome, Duke. Tongue in or out. Lipstick or not.I linked this post to Happy Tuesday.Have a woof woof day and week, Duke. My best to your mom. ♥
Oh Duke ~ you are handsome and love your bandana ~ nope doesn't look like lipstick but your tongue ~ Hugs ^_^
Duke we kind of thought maybe you had picked a red 🌹 rose and had it sticking out. Now we think you must have been hot and tired from a long walk.
ReplyDeleteOh my dog, yes! It looks like you are about to plant a smacker with your lips, so funny!
ReplyDeleteThat's a cute picture and I love your bandana, Duke.
ReplyDeleteOr those wax lips!
ReplyDeleteA human started in his role heading our local NPR station WITF - his name is
Rex DUKE!
H&K&W
Willow
You are too cute, Duke!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
DUKE OMDs you are wearing a popsicle bandana...I think you tongue is longing for a lick too
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
You're most handsome, Duke. Tongue in or out. Lipstick or not.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to Happy Tuesday.
Have a woof woof day and week, Duke. My best to your mom. ♥
Oh Duke ~ you are handsome and love your bandana ~ nope doesn't look like lipstick but your tongue ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDelete