Duke you are a great snoopervisior. Bozo is a funny otter Oh I found Molly and Billy on Nat GEo. I hope to watch it tonight but currently Spectrum is off due to a very powerful 4 hour rain event last night. We rec'd 3.5" of rain in 4 hours. Wow we needed it so I won't complain Hugs cecilia
Mom didn't put the screen in the front door this year so we don't get to enjoy the view. But the top of our deck makes a great perch. Nice to see you, Bozo, and Mom.
Java Bean: "Ayyy, I like to watch Dada cut the grass, too! And by 'watch' I mean 'bark at the mower when it goes by' ..." Lulu: "You all look very content in your Ussie, Duke!"
We think the three of you look absolutely terrific.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww.... adorables!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
We keep an eye on Mom when she goes into the yard without us too. Someone needs to make sure she isn't kidnapped by aliens or anything else weird.
ReplyDeleteYAM-aunty beat us to it! Can we just repeat ... awww, adorables, sweet, sweeter, sweetest! Happy, made us smile this morning.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun rainy day hijinks (and a cute ussie too!).
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
I miss my front and back doors being open to watch my world -
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting your mom snag photos of you and Bozo!
We don't mind the cloudy humid stuff - just NOT the HOT HUMID HEAT COMBO!
H&K&W
Willow
Mom makes sure you're able to see her. Good for her and for you.
ReplyDeleteHave a woof woof day and week. ♥
You three are so adorable handsome Duke, enjoy the view!
ReplyDeleteDuke ~ you are a sweetie and Mom is great ~ Bozo is a charmer ~ sweet Ussie photo ~
ReplyDeleteHugs ^_^
Duke you are a great snoopervisior. Bozo is a funny otter
ReplyDeleteOh I found Molly and Billy on Nat GEo. I hope to watch it tonight but currently Spectrum is off due to a very powerful 4 hour rain event last night. We rec'd 3.5" of rain in 4 hours. Wow we needed it so I won't complain
Hugs cecilia
You, Bozo and your mom are all so cute, Duke.
ReplyDeleteIt’s nice to be able to take in the view and see your human and what she’s up to. As for Bozo, I’m sure he likes looking out once in a while, too.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you can supervise from the safety of the indoors
ReplyDeleteMom didn't put the screen in the front door this year so we don't get to enjoy the view. But the top of our deck makes a great perch. Nice to see you, Bozo, and Mom.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
Java Bean: "Ayyy, I like to watch Dada cut the grass, too! And by 'watch' I mean 'bark at the mower when it goes by' ..."
ReplyDeleteLulu: "You all look very content in your Ussie, Duke!"
Your garden is going to look gorgeous for all the work you've put in. Good job, Mom! 👍
ReplyDeleteMy garden looks kind of sad(feeling guilty),
Julia