After five days of no walks, we finally got out for a short one yesterday before the drizzle started again.
Can you see them?
There are 87 thousand apples on this tree in our backyard and the deer are going to be so happy as they ripen!Happy Wednesday!
Love ya lots♥
Duke
Five Days! Hope your legs 'n' paws weren't all wiggly 'n' wobbly ... but how lovely to get back into the old routine, the real thing ... happy days are here again.
ReplyDeleteDude you look so good outside. Glad you finally got a chance to take a decent walk. It's been dry here for the last 2 weeks I guess. After 4 months I guess it's kind of nice. We have a few apples that are laying on the ground that the squirrels threw down for the deer, lol.
ReplyDeleteYou're lucky it's drizzling, we haven't had a drop of rain for days, it's hot as hell.
ReplyDeleteWe walk every morning, rain or shine, good or bad weather. Mom doesn't like rain but once we are out and wet, it is kind of fun. Our neighbor's apple tree comes over our fence and Mom goes nuts picking up and tossing out all the apples. The squirrels eat them here.
ReplyDeleteHappy happy Deer Dogs!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to see the sun a bit today -
Miss Kerri will get a chuckle of you being fooled by her ice cream treat!
H&K&W
Willow
You counted all the apples Duke? I can see the apples. You're most handsome.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a woof woof day and rest of the week. My best to your mom. ♥
#1 and I have been going out early in the morning because of the heat, and I've been only getting one walk. day instead of two, but I can run around the garden in teh evening, so I don't mind.
ReplyDeleteWe need to check if we have any apples on our tree. We had lots last year.
Woofs,
Ollie
Wowsers, that is a lot of apples on that tree, and a vey smiley Duke in front of it!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
You look so happy posing in front of that tree, Duke.
ReplyDeleteHari OM
ReplyDeleteWeather is crazy everywhere, Duke... I didn't get out all of last week either... but this week, I am on the move again. It feels good, doesn't it? And that is a LOT of apples... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
sweet photo of you Duke ~ great apple tree too ~ Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteDuke and Sue I hear you we have had 5 days of horrid heat almost to hot to go outside
ReplyDeleteThe deer might need stilts to reach some apples or maybe they can recruit their Giraffe
friends
Hugs Cecilia
Will you help the deer eat the apples? That's a beautiful tree.
ReplyDeleteWOW, that's a long time without a walk handsome Duke!
ReplyDeleteMom's been getting us out super early in the morning to get in our walks, but even then it is disgustingly hot and humid. We will pass the word along about those apples to the deer we have been seeing a lot of here. They keep eating Mom's flowers or running through the grass behind our fence. We think they would love those apples.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
I am glad you got a walk and saw yummy apples
ReplyDeleteI'll bet they do love youryarn.
ReplyDeleteUm, yard. Sorry, trying to type and talk to someone at the same time.
ReplyDeleteQué ricas las manzanas. Me encanta la foto. Un placer pasar por tu blog. Acabo de unirme al reto desde Bitácora literaria. Saludos
ReplyDeleteApples!! YUM! I saw a tree nearby here, and it too was loaded with apples. Around here as well, it will be the deer, and maybe some other creatures enjoying the fallen ones.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Apple party!"
ReplyDelete87 thousand apples! Is that why you're grinning?😆
ReplyDeleteHappy for the deers🥰、
Julia