Nice hat. If our mom liked hats I bet we would have a fun one like yours but she never would wear a hat, not even in the winter deep freeze. She can't stand having something on her head. At least your Mom has a great hat with you on it!
DUKE WHAT AN HONOR AND A TRIBUTE MOM GAVE YOU GETTING SUCH A LOVING HAT WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. I LIKE AI's rendering and the sign of sweet things. hugs cecilia
Hari OM
ReplyDeleteAwwww, dat are beautifurs!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Duke this is just terrific! Now everybody will know that she belongs to you. We already know that you belong to her.
ReplyDeleteNice hat. If our mom liked hats I bet we would have a fun one like yours but she never would wear a hat, not even in the winter deep freeze. She can't stand having something on her head. At least your Mom has a great hat with you on it!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see your mom 'cap'ping off her day with such a handsome fella!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
What a great hat...and we love the picture of the both of you!!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
Lulu: "Duke! You have your own line of gear? You can't go wrong with putting your handsome face on anything, that's for sure!"
ReplyDeleteLove the hat and love the AI. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a woof woof day and rest of the week, Duke. My best to your mom. ♥
Wow! Duke ~ what a fantastic hat Mom got ~ She looks great in it ~ I want one ~ where did you get It "? Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteThat is some cool hat handsome Duke and the graphic is super cool!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic hat and I love the AI image of you two, Duke.
ReplyDeleteThat's a great hat for Mom, Duke and she wears it well.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
I love it. Best hat ever
ReplyDeleteDUKE WHAT AN HONOR AND A TRIBUTE MOM GAVE YOU GETTING SUCH A LOVING HAT WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. I LIKE AI's rendering and the sign of sweet things.
ReplyDeletehugs cecilia
Oh that's great I love it. And I love the handsome hate Duke. See u tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThat's a nice hat. I have one for Ceilidh, it just has a pink paw on it. It says Champion of my Heart on it.
ReplyDeleteCool hat, cool graphic!
ReplyDelete