Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Almost Wordless Wednesday

 

Mom and I watched the movie that just came out on Netflix.    It's called Arthur the King and it has a dog in it and believe it or not - I like movies with animals in them. I don't watch the entire movie like she does but I check in now and again while I'm playing with my toys!   Arthur the King was a GREAT movie!

Happy Wednesday!

Love ya lots♥

Duke


18 comments:

  1. Duke, the very very old King Arthur movie Lynn really liked. So maybe I can get her to see this one because it would be different. I don't mind watching doggies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice to have a movie you enjoy watching parts of too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching TV too, Duke. #1 always tells me that TOWCF, Tommy, never paid any attention to it!

    Woofs,
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Oh yes, I saw that movie - inspiring! So glad you enjoyed it too, Duke... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama has this on her list of things to watch!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh how great... and the dog became king later, right? we love animals in movies too... da phenny is a fan of the old moby dick movie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have it on our Watch List - might be on the laptop later today!
    Happy Wedesday - we keep hearing khooler and less HOOOOOMID soon!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo I did work a bit on Tuesday as Mom made a cucumber salad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duke ~ Ziggy watches TV too sometimes like you ~ Sweet photo of you with your toy ~
    Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have Netflix. I'll check this out. You're so handsome, Duke.

    I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh a movie buddy is wonderful. Duke to you bark at the critters in the movie
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photo. I don't know that one. If birds are on the TV my cats usually go daft and watch them! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our Peep puts on Bird, Cat, or Dog TV for us when she goes out. Our TV is hanging on the wall (so I can't reach it) I sit on the credenza and have been know to leap at the tv to catch the birds or rodents. Nutmeg, goes NUTSO when there are squirrels! And even Jo Jo sits on the back of the sofa watching...We are not big people TV watcher though...Keep being awesome! Marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the recommendation, Duke. I'll make sure to put it on my mom's watch list for her.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray for a good movie, it's tough to find these days!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh yeah, I don't watch entire movies either, we only watch what's interesting to us!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Duke what a beautiful new header
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  17. You watch the important part, the part with the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lulu: "You're doing a great job presenting your toy, Duke! Also our Dada wants to know if Arthur the King had two halves of coconuts he was banging together. We have no idea what he's talking about, as usual."

    ReplyDelete