Duke
And what do you see ... ?
It may be silent on my end looking at your photo but I suspect you are trying to tell your mommy something.
Surely a still life -But not for long!H&K&WWillow
That's an adorable picture of you, Duke.
Oh Duke you are channeling your inner hunting breed...and looking good tooHugs Cecilia
Wow! Duke ~ what has got your eye handsome one? Hugs ^_^
Looking good looking at something handsome Duke!
You are an artwork.
Something sure has your attention.
You look stunning
Lulu: "Hmm, what's back there, Duke? Is it a red squirrel? I have heard red squirrels are crazy ..."
And what do you see ... ?
ReplyDeleteIt may be silent on my end looking at your photo but I suspect you are trying to tell your mommy something.
ReplyDeleteSurely a still life -
ReplyDeleteBut not for long!
H&K&W
Willow
That's an adorable picture of you, Duke.
ReplyDeleteOh Duke you are channeling your inner hunting breed...and looking good too
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
Wow! Duke ~ what has got your eye handsome one? Hugs ^_^
ReplyDeleteLooking good looking at something handsome Duke!
ReplyDeleteYou are an artwork.
ReplyDeleteSomething sure has your attention.
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Hmm, what's back there, Duke? Is it a red squirrel? I have heard red squirrels are crazy ..."
ReplyDelete