Thursday, August 27, 2026

Tasty Thursday

 Today is National Peach Day!

They smell wonderful~

I love peaches!  Do you?
Love ya lots♥
Duke

10 comments:

  1. Nothing tastes better than a good peach 🍑, Duke. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Duke ~ you are a 'peach' yourself ~ sweet photo of you ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duke what a peach of a guy you are to highlight peaches
    I bought Pepperidge Farm Peach turnovers today at the store
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like peaches too, I just ate one half an hour ago. And I have a few trees in the orchard behind my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fresh peaches are just the best handsome Duke, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Duke, I'm jealous! The peaches at our groceries have no scent and are as hard as rocks. Not buying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari Om
    Oh yeahhhhh.... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure look like you're enjoying that peach, Duke. I've never tried one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are Mama's FAVORITE....for some reason, we have never tried peaches. Probably cause Mama never has any leftover BOL!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lulu: "Our Dada is not a fan of peaches, but that just means more for the rest of us!"

    ReplyDelete