Wednesday, August 26, 2026

World Dog Day

 


Happy Dog Day!

Love ya lots♥
Duke


17 comments:

  1. Duke you definitely look like you're in the mood to celebrate. And you have every right to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy World Dog Day! Every day is dog day at our house, as it should be. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Well, you are living that one, Duke!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fur Sure!

    Of course, it's everyday here at The Khottage - as I'm sure about at your place!

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doke Happy World Dog Day...kiss Andreja & pug Ula!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Dog Day, Duke...we love your bandana!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Duke ~ sweet photo of a Happy doggie ~ Hugs ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. DUKE I know I'm prejudiced; however, I think your sweet, kind face would be a OK as a Poster Pup for today
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This day is all about you, Duke. You're so handsome.

    I linked this post to my Wordless Wednesday Hop.

    Have a woof woof dog day. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Dog Day, Duke! I hope you got some extra treats today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you a happy International Dog Day too! And I must add that the companionship of a person with a dog reduces the level of cortisol, the main stress hormone in humans. Scientists have found that just ten minutes of companionship with a dog is enough to have a significant physiological effect of relaxation. And eye contact with our dog stimulates the secretion of oxytocin, the "love hormone", which strengthens the feeling of connection and calmness. In a world of loneliness and anxiety, our dogs offer us unconditional love and constant companionship.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lulu: "Happy belated World Dog Day, handsome Duke!"

    ReplyDelete